Naturall Video games day spotlight:Ovalsan's Glitch techs ep picks

Now where to begin with my picks of Glitch techs episodes on Netflix?

Maybe with each seasons.

Season one

Pick one:Age of Hinobi

Better start with the hour long episode that have a cold opening of Mitch Williams taking down a glitch that broke out of a TV screen and after containment reset the memory of the family that witnessed the whole thing but could those flashes give them or someone brain cancer or something?

The next day at the Hinobi store where Hector is attending the Hinobi Smash tournaments where whoever wins gets a job at the Hinobi store where it a VR game whoever hit the main target wins their are others both literally and remotely with one of them being Miko was ment to be with her family but switch the dog in her place but even if it was a team effort Miko was the one who technical won but it triggered a glitch with one arm at the event and the other at Miko's and grabbed her but here's where things get interesting when the reset pulse hit Miko it didn't work on her unlike fives and those that were at the store.

In the end Miko and Five are recruited into Hinobi Glitch techs after defeating charm Kitty via Phil.

Case note one:Now from what I have put together so far is that their could be a black box somewhere in Miko's head and the attack on H.Q could an been a diversion with one hand while the other grabbed her without hesitation like it's no who it's looking for but why and for who? If the Techs have not stop it sooner it would even if it silly Pull Miko in.

In tutorial mode near the end Barbara AKA inspector seven is the most sus of Hinobi and the Mystery Bolypiuos that seem to be at the center of all of this which gave me the reason to believe that Hinobi is the reincarnation of umbrella.

Pick two:Going Going gauntlet.

Going going is my favorite of the first season where Miko and Five first meet Ally who from the game Brave stone XII who told Miko gauntlet well it was fun and made her a Companion Pets.

Case note two:Ally's unhesitant although less graceful introduction to Miko and Five is like she ment to join them but didn't make it easy and there's also some other Edition factors like showing appreciation and compassion towards Miko so why and where did she came from and for how long?

Season two case note: After the rest of the Glitch techs crew learn of Miko's little mental condition she met a modder name Ridley and she's really an Audubon and can be a handful and almost trashed HQ to get her hands on one of the gauntlets even if she's been accounted and Mitch of judgment call Let Her Go.

The next note is on Five's dad being being in prison for hacking the question is why and what is he looking for,

What I can put together so far is that Hinobi is at the center of it and one of the two in the picture he could have been their Informer bottom line when he found out what he's not supposed to find he was set up for the fall.

Third note:Now the Black box that in Miko may had been leaking way before the Hinobi Smash instant now let me explain so she was seemingly AIDS she freaked at the birthday she was invited to and I reflex dropkick the amitronic that may scar for life but it could cause it to leak it open by trauma of any kind.

Frightful with the Ralphie bear thing that may trigger her physical defenses as for the polls that launcher today back of the wall does hitting herself in the back of the head that might trigger the box is mental defense but the next one may not be the previous two twice the Third by hunch will be of tragic trauma if someone Miko's cares deeply is badly wounded it will fully open the black box releasing whatever is in it.

Final note: the cartridge filled left for his future self what kind of Secrets could they hold and will certain one we reckon old memories that Hinobi doesn't what him to know or do they need to play in a certain order?

Afterward cute the light fog and Jazz music.

Ovalsan:Been on this case for two year now been looking at every lead I can find some interesting brand that Hinobi seem to have been shelved for one reason or another leading me to believe that Ballery is not what it seem nor the world beyond it County that is Noah of a natural time period Then a squid fatal came in it was one of the squid sisters Callie and she came to inform me to report in on my other Nintenguard assignment then I head out after turning off the mini fog machine that is and head out.

Callie:Now can I change back to my usual this noir thing is silly.