Nintenguard profile: mayor Pauline

Mayor Pauline who is she really and can she be more?

Now where to begin?

Well in the first Donkey Kong she's the main heroine that Mario AKA Jumpman back then is it safe then went MIA after the last known Mario versus Donkey Kong game until the Odyssey campaign as the mayor of New Donk City and Harvey Union with Mario was on record could have been better which we see now cutscene between each new dunks of the event on how things Sunday when does Separate Ways Chief all we know had some business for being left behind at the altar but that's just an exaggeration as if you are wondering that is but she ends up joining on Mario outing starting with Mario Tennis Aces and nothing else in the fan YouTube series Nintendo High near the end of the first season she was a drama mean queen don't curly know if this party will have a Redemption Arc the next season with Sonic joining the cast other than being a rival to Mario with a school election theme season to make things crazy.

On a closing notes if Nintendo wants their own say doll line what would a Mattel and or Hasbro want in return?

Nothing too cheesy as long as My Little Pony is off the table and that is crazy enough that I will save for another day.

What do you think should Pauline have her own game or have a better roll? Let me know in the comments.

Words:257