Ovalsan's spotlight:Cartoon Network 30th anniversary

Now where to begin with this one with what things are now there's the whole wanted discovering nonsense well I would personally start with my memories of Cartoon Network when it kind of started when the cable provided began to add it back then there are Looney Tunes DC and some Hannibal at the time with five original series Dexter's Lab Cowan chicken Johnny Bravo Ed Edd n' Eddy and the best for last Powerpuff girls.

Overtime foreign series makes their own mark on Cartoon Network like totally spy Code Lyoko and Total Drama are the best examples to place as for anime there was the Toonami block and has been a stable of Cartoon Network start as a 2-hour after school block but at one time it had an hour more and it s own midnight run on Saturday with a Saturday morning block as well.

As for the other shows of the years with a few good ones like Courage the Cowardly Dog code name Kid Next Door and the best Samurai Jack made it into Adult Swim for its final season maybe Nick should make something like that with Gil- their I go again with Glitch techs.

Nick and Disney does well preschool shows but Cartoon Network fail on it and right now on it they're third attempt with mixed results on Cartoonto and the only thing that work for them is Adult Swim even it is technically a different network by itself I wonder for the animes back then until Toonami came back with mix results if you ask me to be honest as for the rest of Adults Swim their shoes in nutshell can become gross and dumb even they're awesome decent one that deserve it with Aqua Teen Hunger Force Harvey Birdman wall airing reruns like Futurama Family Guy King of the Hill to name a few nowadays it's Rick and Morty and Robot Chicken they are dumb as they come Primal is the one that I like final space while it's not bad just can't get Beyond two episodes.

As for the mother shows Adventure Time was a great show even if it turned off a lot of people on its first teaser Banner after that there is Steven Universe the major World of Gumball craft group of the creek and the best for last for this chapter Infinity train.

Looking back and see what continent has now with wee baby bears Craig of the creek and Teen Titans Go which is the worst of them all and I'm now left and with what's to come with concerns I don't mean to end this on the Bittersweet note with those like Mao Mao being ignored like that.