Oval's Book spotlights one E: The Dawn of Yangchen: The Chronicle of the Avatar

Continuing from the Kiyoshi's books with the first entry of the Chronicle of the Avatar books that dawn of Yangchen and I I'll see read a few chapters it's okay but the book series is not what I have in mind why can't they go forward like my avatar story from- Here I oh again with a Hinobi thing.

Ever since I found out they have the license to do Nickelodeon Brands I've stumbled on the fact they have used it to make fast food chains before they did joystick Jr with Chucky chicken Goofy Goober and nasty burger but they are conventional joints but there's one that stand out with interesting results and events with weinerville.

From what I had found out it's that these places have small animatronic stage shows where the puppies have same big heads and certain days they have live show with interact with the guest performance as either stand up or music what they mainly serve is hot dogs Playland well of course it's their arcade they also have tournaments there at Major locations where they give the winner the golden hot dog and the special topping while on regular puppet performances They show cartoons the public domain ones with cereal ones during sleepover events.

Now with all the known Nick friends they have in my study they don't seem to directly have SpongeBob but the cartoons the way of places shows that stand out comes from there movie and animation division Buzz biz films which are get this bendy and cuphead.