full update E round up.

Now this set of will be it for the E set.

Dogs in space for starters well well garbage was moved from the captain's chair while Stilla took his place with a few mishaps in finding another world and well it seems most of Earth gave up on the dogs and turn to cats as Plan B.

From what I can guest on why if you ask me cats have better tracking skills than dogs it seems they had better results with the generals and garbage owner simply the only one left on Earth or what's left of it that is.

As for the full update on primal well when Spear and fangs took Refuge in the nearby cave to wait out the rain beer discovers other cave drawings of the bygone age and have visions of the evolution of man once his and Fangs leaves the cave.

Once Fang puck up a familiar scent coming from the village where they found Mira with the other slaves but the Vikings that inhabited The Village didn't let them go without a fight and it was a massive blood bath there was still Red Mist left but it's not without consequences.

When who seem to be the father with his oldest son returns and find a village in Red Mist with his wife and younger son among the Corpses.

Even if the Vikings resurrected into a flaming giant to go after the ones that murdered his village that Queen is on a whole nother level of Cruelty with harsh hostage tactics with fangs second set of eggs in their first encounter but she got what she deserved with a big fall killing her instantly.

In the last phase of the season dose having Mian return to her homeland and her people and when the fire Giants track down spear he protected the village of all he can and in the last scene who seems to be what I can guess is his and Mira kid mounted on one of Frank's kids and that seems to be it don't know it'd be for the series or just season hot safe for now but the Primal Theory episode that was setting Victorian London was quite an interesting deviation.

Final note: having Primal as an apology may work on paper but the question is will it be like Castlevania?

Even so could it  but in theory be set in different eras once every two seasons at best.

As for that entity in question why do I have the feel it will be neutral until whoever says it's present descendants of spear grows more and more of a problem.