New entry and additional Notes One Polly pocket and others

Main file:Polly pocket

Now where to begin with this one in this new incarnation of Polly Pocket well started with her Grandma's lock in the first season or the episodes once have her along but nowadays they are 12 minutes long with a family now knowing the power can't have her shrink but in the bottom line there are other types of crystals where Polly and her brother used to save the mermaids they are counting the purple for shrinking blue to make force field orange for shapeshifting and green is to send and or go to other worlds but what would yellow and blue do if there are that is well the power one will have that can make sense is if one of the two can make anyone grow big from its original height don't know if the other will do the best I can guess on top of my head is duplicate anyone or anything.

As for other worlds other than the what seems to be a sky world which could be the next season just for fun maybe  Eternia or Etheria which would be more fitting Hmm a DreamWork Polly Pocket series now that's worth the thoughts but how would it work one may ask guess it's up to the reader to decide.

Sidenote: Strawberry Shortcake Berry in the big city.

Now this have to be watching the first season of Strawberry Shortcake Berry in the big city strawberry and Friends while looking for their pets came across a portraits of Jay Quincy cupcake and Henrietta cupcake which opens into the old office where the pets are playing cards but I know is there are two thread of light pink hair on henrietta's head so does it mean even if it's currently a coincidence for now is Strawberry Shortcakes grandmother cranberry if say what if in the file whatever happened to John Quincy left for the country change her name and the rest is history and Strawberry Shortcake is her granddaughter but that's only me for now.

Comment if you think otherwise.

  Last Note:Helluva boss.

Now for those that need to be up to speed Helluva boss is a YouTube series about Imp ( immediate murder professionals.) With the Imps Blitz the O is silence Moxie Millie and the hellhound Luna are Hitman from hell who goes to Earth to take out Earth Target for their earthborns in their clients.

Their main means of getting to Earth is by the grimoire that belongs to stoles of the Ars goesha but she is the update from the season 2 premiere which explains the love was arranged marriage with him and Stella who when he first sees her in the photo on his 10th birthday well this may be bird analogy but Stella is more of a hawk than a swan and to make a long story short at the end of that episode he forced her out and for all we know at this time that's amount of backbone dolls puts in may have set whatever Stella had planned to get him out of the picture so those like me would think she will have full custody over their daughter Octavia as a political partnership to wear off to some rich pick at this point it could only be a friend to whatever for me at least the Ars goesha power play whatever the prophecy is with Octavia who holds the key to all of this it's going to be a temp to go for the top which is the pride ring but we may already know what will happen if something goes wrong but who will be the scapegoat is anyone guest for now.

On related note just to close things up with the major job has been going on during Warner discovery I wonder even if it is still speculation if has been Hotel will come to HBO Max even in an effort to save it but seems like I could go to Hulu with whatever Max original that can be safe but honestly I don't care for who I may not have much of a choice if I ever happens.