Nintenguard problem solving boardroom:NCU pushing part 2

Mario:Ovalsan what is the poll data on who we can make allies with and what could we give them in return?

Ovalsan:Well starting those that tied for what Nintendo pictures could start with is Metroid and Kid Icarus but no one picked Star Fox unfortunately.

Mario:If that got to at least have one but it would be a made for DVD at best as a safe bet that is.

Ovalsan: same here honestly next is streaming services and Netflix and Hulu are also tied but I'm not certain on Netflix things are nowadays but one thing is also tight as Mattel and Hasbro due to them having more than one leading brand.

Mario:With all do respect Jakk specifics are those that I can trust Mattel was cut out the agreement if we got more attention than Barbie.

Ovalsan: like anyone else with you and the Zelda novels.

Mario: ( disgruntled grunts)

Ovalsan: be like I left Barbie out of the roster so Monster High can have the most votes while on the Hasbro side it was a three-way tile on someone put MLP in the lead by one and too bad I would love to see your dirty boot camp laundry being aired out.

Mario:Oh no no no.

Ovalsan:Then would they know it you have comforting experience as a commanding officer?

Mario: those records are classified and even you know it!

Ovalsan: well on the comic side IDW publishing so there may be a few loopholes that we can work around with a certain blue Hedgehog.

Mario:Now this may almost makes me go overdose but if we are to have Jose a new Super Mario Bros Super Show on a main cable channel what could it be and what show do they want us to make a game in return?

Ovalsan:Well with the cartoon network data being Infiniti train it be like a Telltale Game.

Mario: Nick and Disney?

Ovalsan: well I'm going to purposely leave out glitch techs for obvious reasons to have it be Avatar last embed which would be the opportunity to-

Mario:OH NO NOT THAT whisper in the Multiverse Theory!

Ovalsan:Hey if thing like those exist in Final Fantasy 7 remake they can only exist in any new incarnation upon to feed them will alter the outcome.

Mario: like how with Avatar first touch subject have Azula take on and have Katara even if you know it doesn't work like that becomes file Lord!

Ovalsan:Well she technically could have been.

Mario: and the owl house I'm guessing since everyone is making a big deal on the file season being a three-parter and even I'm not fond of the path it's going down as you are.

Ovalsan:Well with right additional layers to the World building we have the right past deviate for the main story at the right time with the right method to defy the pre-written Fate of all without causing unnecessary paradox that is.

Mario: let me check your forehead I can't tell if you cracked or... overheated!

Ovalsan: Hey these are the poll Data results.

Mario: Even so your you're cracked and there's no way they will let those kind of deviations happened with you at the helm.

Ovalsan: well whatever you're planning with Nintendo pictures would be like going into the kiddie pool.

Mario: Well not everyone can float when they are thrown into the deep end.

Ovalsan: well send someone that can.

Mario: well I'm not using those orange star war mongers.

Ovalsan:Hmm a advanced war... dramedy that's what the thought.

Mario:I got to stop giving nothing ideas oh and it's almost time to file in my rabbit reports.

Ovalsan: don't worry my ride has been taken into account.

Mario:And once that done I and Fox will listen to on what kind of half-truths should I tell about the Nintenguard to the General Public.