Oval's Sidenote of Interest E: The Danny Phantom graphic novel

Please note the following is written around the announcement of the Danny Phantom graphic novel a glitch in time.

The New Danny Phantom graphic novel a glitch in time if it won't come out until July the next year had the word glitch in his name and it's tempting not to make me think it could have a double meaning.

I know it won't lead to anything let's check related but it's worth the thoughts anyway maybe an Easter egg or two at best or if it is worth a thought which Tech or even its own graphic novel now that's a good idea.

The miner inconvenience it may not be the unproduced season 3 which would be the proper solution but can't say for sure but it is worth a thought or at least do a story that tells the background on the know Hinobi games the Hinobi band archive series are just my story idea on game Hinobi don't seem to make due to them being to dangerous.

Well having it being like the gravity fall graphic novel with say short stories would be very fitting but one volume and not do it justice in fact with each cover looking like a game box art would be fitting the only question is what would be its actual rating in fact what's Hinobi rating system is like these days the C that been on more that we have seen so far are like the E rating of the ESRB they don't seem to have a full rating system that would represent T M and once upon a time AO.