𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

( 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 )

JUNE 2019 

"I'VE NEVER HAD BALLS in my mouth, have you?" The two chuckled at the comment Sam made.

It was again one of those late nights in June where the two would watch Glee. Mary had practically forced Ricky to watch it with her. It was a comfort show of hers and she thought he'd might like it, not for the plot or course, but for the absolute idiocy it possessed over the course of 6 seasons.

"Tell me again why we're watching this?" Ricky asked as he took another bite of his twix candy bar.

Mary stole a quick glance at him before retiring her attention to her laptop screen. "Easy, Santana is hilarious and Sam is hot"

"Sam?" He questioned. "The guy who looks like the one kid from home alone?"

"He does kinda look like him huh" Mary agreed and shook her head to get back on point. "But that's besides the point, the reason why we're watching Glee is because it's stupid and funny at the same time"

"You're right about the stupid part" Ricky said, but looked at her. The way she was totally immersed in the show infront of her, the way she would nibble on her lip because she was so concentrated on what was going on, the way she would tilt her head on each side like a dog when she would get confused at a certain plot point. It was the small things he noticed about her that pulled him in. Or maybe it was the fact that he's heart broken and she's there.

"Stop staring at me Bowen" Mary mumbled out as she grabbed a sour patch kid and plopped it in her mouth.

Ricky quickly shifted his gaze from her to the screen. "You're seeing things Montez" Ricky brushed off, but he stole one more glance at her. One more glance he wanted and one more glance he got before looking back at the screen once more.

About an hour later, Ricky was getting bored, so what did he decide to do?, the only option really. Ricky tried his best to not catch Mary's attention as he grabbed a pillow from his side, as the action went un noticed, that's when he attacked.

"Ah! Ricky!" Mary exclaimed as she tried to shield herself with her arms, but he was still going and laughing.

"Come on Mary, pillow fight!" He yelled as he got up on his knees to get better access. Mary quickly shut her lap stop before putting it on the ground. She grabbed her pillow and began attacking Ricky who sadly had the upper hand.

"Ugh! Bowen! You'll pay for this" She yelled over his laughter as she kept trying to block his soft hits. Mary began to think of a plan, and it came to her mind. "Wait! wait, wait, wait, you hit my nose"

Ricky stoped instantly as he got concerned, thinking he hurt the girl. "Oh my god, Mar, I'm so sorry—" He couldn't even finish as Mary had an evil smirk growing as she chucked her pillow at him.

"Fuck you Montez!" Ricky yelled over her laughter this time. She had the upper hand as she was the one on her knees and he was on the on his back, trying to block himself with his arms as his pillow was out of reach.

At a certain point, Ricky managed to gab her pillow and yank it out of her hand and threw it to the ground, while i'm doing so, it made Mary lose her balance and fall on top of him.