𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

( 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗌 , 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝗈𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌 )

MARY WAS WATCHING Brooklynn 99 with Lina when they both got a text from Ashlyn.

"SOS, 911, emergency we're gonna die, Ashlyn" Mary read out as the two looked at their phone. Lina looked around.

"Is the apocalypse starting?" She asked as she put more popcorn in her mouth.

"Figured there would be a warning" Mary said with her eyebrows scrunched as she looked back at her laptop watching Amy Santiago explain why she was late to work. "Where are we even meeting?" She asked as she stuffed a Hershey's chocolate tab in her mouth.

Just in time, a ding came from their phones and this time Lina read the text aloud. "P.S Big Reds house"

"Awww, my favorite Weasley" Mary said happily.

The two made it to Big Red's house and realized the whole cast was there too. "Did Big Red get stuck in the toilet again?" Mary asked as she saw everyone at his doorstep.

"Again?" Carlos asked in confusion. Mary sighed in disappointment and nodded.

"Sadly" Mary responded.

When no one responded back, Lina looked around at everyone. "Well did he?" She asked. "Wanna video tape it and put it on Facebook"

"Why Facebook?" Gina asked the girl.

Lina has a plan. "So the Facebook moms can send me home cooked meals and money" She explained with confidence.

"Why would they do that?" E.J asked the girl he was always somewhat annoyed ever since he met the girl when she walked into the wrong class when she was a freshman. Sat right next to him for the whole class till she leaned over and asked "Is this freshman biology?" to which he said "No" and she replied. "You want some mint gum?".

"Because after I post the video I'll make an edit of him in the clouds" Lina said with a smile as she did a rainbow gesture with her hands like in SpongeBob.

"You are evil" E.J told the girl and she narrowed her eyes at the boy.

"And you look 25 E.J" Lina shot back which made everyone snicker or laugh loudly.

When we gone went inside and downstairs to Big Red's basement, Mary caught eyes with Ricky and sent him a small wave to which he responded with a smile.

He patted the spot next to him which was on the floor, to which she made a disgusted face as she remembers the stories he would tell her about Big Red's floors. She would never sit on them. Not after the horror.

Lina and Mary ended up just standing behind Ricky's chair, up against the fire place. The silence was tense and awkward as no one knew what to say.

"This is a terrible party" Natalie said as she broke the silence, everyone looking at her. "There aren't even pretzels, why are we even here?" She asked.

Ashlyn spoke up. "We all ended up in the same basement after a really bad day, so someone should say something"

"Talk about a bootleg of The Breakfast Club" Lina said as a joke, which did caused some laughter to go around.