𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

( 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 )

"YOU GUYS SPENT THE NIGHT TOGETHER?" Big asked as the two best friends walked down the halls together.

"It's not like we haven't done it before" Ricky said casually.

"Dude, this is your chance!" Big Red staid excitedly.

"For what?" He questioned.

"Ask her to the homecoming dance"

"There's no way I'm asking Mary to the homecoming dance the day of homecoming" Ricky said as if it was obvious.

"Why not?" Big Red asked.

"Because we haven't exactly talked since Monday morning" Ricky said bashfully.

"Why?" Big Red asked in curiosity.

"Well"

MONDAY MORNING

Mary had woken up first like always, except this time she couldn't move at all. Ricky had a death grip on the girl, never wanting to let her go.

"Ricky, Ricky" She said and he began to stir in his sleep, but his grip had gotten stronger on her.

"Ricky, I can't breathe" Mary mumbled out as she tried to get out of his grip, but he groaned as he somehow managed to bring her closer to him.

"No, not yet" He mumbled.

"Ricky we're gonna be late to school" She said softly as she wiggled in his grip.

"Let's skip" He mumbled back, his eyes still closed.

"Not an option"

"Please, I don't want this to end" He complained.

"What?" Mary chuckled out and then he opened his eyes.

"Mary, hi" Ricky said softly.

"Hi" She said back.

"Few more minutes?" He asked with those puppy dog eyes.

"We're gonna be late" Mary pointed out.

"Schools still gonna be there"

"Yeah, but my perfect attendance won't" Mary said.

"Please" He pleaded and Mary sighed.

"You're lucky you're cute Richard" Mary said as she snuggled closer to him.

Just as the two were about to go back to sleep, the two heard Mary's phone ring. Ricky groaned because he had to let her go. "Hello?" She answered. "You're outside?"

Mary quickly got out of bed and looked outside her window. "Why-why are you outside?" She asked. Ricky's curiosity got the best of him and he also got up from bed to look out her window.

Sure enough Atlas's car was there. "No, I'm not coming outside" Mary said. "I don't get inside of stalkers cars"

"I said no!" Mary said loudly, and this ticked off Ricky because how could the guy not get a hint. Ricky grabbed the phone out of Mary's hand and put it to his ear.