𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

( 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 )

AFTER LAST NIGHTS FIASCO with Atlas, Mary had decided she was officially done with boys, especially ones named Atlas Kwon.

"So you're done with Atlas?" Lina questioned as the two were walking to the black box together.

"Yup, it's over, he treated me like a prize" Mary explained and she's not gonna lie, it felt good.

"So does this mean Micky is happening?" Lina asked with a raise eyebrow and a suggestive voice.

"No, I wanna be single for a while before going back into a relationship" Mary said and Lina raised her hands up in surrender.

"Fine, I respect that, but my little Micky heart is broken and sad, I will now be rooting for you two in the shadows and depths of my dispare" Lina said as she dramatized her words with each step in the hall.

"Since when did you start reading Shakespeare?" Mary questioned as a pure joke.

"Mrs. Larkin has us reading a Midsummers Night Dream for english" Lina answered truthfully and filled with resentment towards the teacher. "I should have taken ap with you, cause then I could cheat"

"Oh shut up—" Mary stoped as she looked at all of the cast standing outside the room. "Woah, why is everyone not inside?"

"Natalie Bagleys missing her emotional support hamster, he got loose" Ashlyn responded.

"Hamster? As in tiny hands that feel weird?" Lina asked with fear and disgust.

"Yeah? why?" Seb asked, slightly confused at the girls response.

"Lina has a phobia of hamsters" Mary answered casually.

"Their little conniving monsters" Lina said as she began to look around the area.

"You're okay" Mary said to her.

"Their hands Mary! Their hands!"

"Yeah, okay" Mary said as they then heard a comogion coming from the stairs. "Uh, oh trouble in paradise"

The cast watched as Nini and E.J argued over how he stole his phone and how he thought she stilled loved Ricky, which somewhat bothered Mary, she didn't know why, but it did. Nonetheless, they argued until Nini had enough and walked up towards them.

"Hey, is the door locked or something? Why can't we go in?" She asked.

"Natalie Bagley lost her evil little hamster!" Lina said as she got closer to Mary to feel some type of safety.

"Carlos and Gina are tying to help her find her, him, it" Ashlyn said and just as she finished say that, they all heard a scream come from inside.

"I think they found that little devil and it's devil hands"Lina said in disgust.

"It's a hamster!" Mary exclaimed.

"Evil!"

They were all still waiting outside when Natalie walked out. "I need a moment" She said as she walked off and Carlos quickly stepped out.