𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

( 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺 )

MARY AND LINA SHOWED UP TO the dance in full fashion. "Ah familiar faces I love" Mr. Mazzara said as he looked up and saw Lina and Mary.

"Mr. Mazzara, is that a new suit?" Lina asked with a friendly tone.

"Why yes it is Lina" He said happily. "Oh, looks like you're at table ten with the other theater freaks"

"Freaks indeed" Lina agreed and Mary chuckled at her friend. The two walked to the photo station and took photos. Making goody faces, smiling, posing like they're in a vogue magazine, Mary couldn't feel happier

"Okay, let's go now" Lina said as she grabbed Mary's hand and dragged her to the table.

"This dude is insane, he steals my ex girlfriend and not even 12 seconds later he's with another girl" Ricky complained as he showed Big Red the photo of E.J and Gina on instagragram.

"You should take some notes" Big Red said.

"Gee, thanks for defending my mortal enemy" Ricky said with annoyance.

"Listen, you made a pact with your dad, you're putting yourself out there again, right? So put yourself out there, like tonight" Big Red encouraged and just as he said that, the two looked ahead to see what Ricky thought was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

"Hello boys, don't you two look dashing in your suits" Mary joked as she looked at the two best friends.

"Woah" Ricky said breathlessly. That was all he could say, all he could process, all he could think. Just looking at her he could breathe, or at least he forgot how to breathe.

"You okay over there Bowen?" Lina asked as she nudged Mary's side.

"Are these seats taken?" The two heard a voice pipe ip. The four teens looked over to see Gina and S.J. A pair the two never thought they would see.

Mary looked at E.J with a disgusted look. Mary still remembers what he said to her that day in the bathroom. "I'm gonna go dance" Mary mumbled out as she grabbed Lina's hand and purposefully bumped into E.J shoulder, hard.

"Woah, gonna tell me what's going on between you and E.J?" Lina asked as the two made hru to the dance floor.

"He said some fucked up shit to me about having a found with Ricky over the summer" Mary said with annoyance as they began dancing to the music.

"Really? what did he say?" Lina asked.

"He basically said I sleep around"

"He's a bitch anyways, I mean he just got broken up with and now he's dating someone else?" Lina stated.

"No literally, and he judges me?" Mary questioned.

"Men are weird" Lina confessed and Mary nodded.

"I'm gonna swears off the male species" Mary promised.

"I'm not so sure" Lina said with a knowing look, to which Mary rolled her eyes.

"Me and Ricky will never happen" Mary told her.