𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

( 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆? )

"YOU KISSED RICKY?" Lina asked as the two were walking to the black box for their photo shoot.

"Shh" Mary shushed as Lina linked arms with her, hoping it would let Mary whisper in her ear about it. Mary looked around the black box and whispered a yes in her hear.

Lina squealed which caught the eyes of a few people, but they ignored none the less. "But do you like you know, forgive him for what he said?" She asked and Mary began to think.

"I mean" She paused. Did she actually forgive him? Or was she under the Ricky trance she loved so much. "I guess? I don't really know"

"You'll figure it out soon my little dove" Lina said as she patted the top of Mary's head. "I still don't get why we're here though, we're not in the main cast"

"Kourtney said she needed us here for costume purposes, said she needed help" Lina affirmed as they looked around. "Hey Kourt, thing one and thing two reporting for duty"

"Ay ay captain!" Mary said as she stood up straighter and soluted to Kourtney.

"I understand why you two are friends now" Kourtney said in a positive way. "Anyways, you two are just back up, but we do need Mary's eye for the photos"

"Why?" Mary asked in confusion.

"Aren't you in yearbook?" Kourtney asked, now doubting herself.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that" Mary said calmly as she truly did forget about being in yearbook. "Oh shoot, my spread is due soon"

The three the heard squealing as Mary and Lina around to see Nini in her Gabriella costume. "Ah you look perfect" Kourtney said to her, Mary and Lina backed away slowly.

"Okay people!" They heard Ricky yell. " Let's do this!"

"Oh my god" Kourtney said as she turned her head away to laugh.

"Lord have Mercy" Mary said in shock and Lina leaned over to Mary.

"Who's the new girl?" Lina asked which caused Mary to burst out laughing and Lina followed behind.

"Oh my god, Ricky!" Nini said through her laughter.

"What?" Ricky asked as he acted oblivious to the mop on his head.

"I can't, There's, there's so much to talk about" Nini said as she gestured to all of him.

"What? What's funny?" He asked as he flipped his hair. "What do you think Mary?" Ricky asked as he noticed her and Lina hadn't stoped laughing.

"You really said some 'who's the new girl'." Mary said through her laughter which only made Lina laugh more.

Ricky heard the statement said and he pointed at the two girls. "I heard that!"

"Lets get some air wild cats!" Gina said as she entered in her Taylor costume. Mary looked up and gasped in awe.

"Gina!" Mary gushed as she rushed over to get a better look. She held onto the girls had. "Twirl" She instructed and spun her around. "Amazing"