𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

( 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗌 )

"MARY! MARY!" LINA CALLED OUT FOR as she saw her walking in the halls. "ROSEMARY!" Lina yelled and basically tackled her to the ground.

"Ow! You psycho!" Mary exclaimed in pain and got up from the floor. "What? Why tackle me?"

"Ricky and E.J were like throwing the basket ball and then Ricky threw the ball saying some 'infinity plus one' and the ball collided with E.J's nose and I was like woah, but now yeah, E.J's bleeding and yeah" Lina said in one breath which caused Mary to be lost.

"Okay you lost me at infinity plus one" Mary said as she watched her best friend catch her breath.

"Ricky hit E.J with the basketball!" Lina yelled which echoed through the empty halls.

"No need to tell the whole world Catalina" E.J said with narrowed eyes as he walks past the two girls with a paper towel attached to his lip.

"I'll tell the whole world I'm having sex with your mother E.J!" Lina sassed back.

"Classy Lina"

"I hate that guy" Lina mumbled out and Mary chuckled.

"I know, you've complained about him for three years, ever since freshman year when he spilled your yogurt during lunch"

"It had fruit Mary! Fruit!" Lina exclaimed and she nodded.

"And granola" Mary added on.

"Oh my god yes granola!" Lina groaned out. "I could go for a yogurt right now"

"I'm gonna go check on E.J" Mary said as she slowly backed away from a clearly Monster induced Lina.

As she ended the boys bathroom she watched as he began cleaning his nose. "You're hurting it more"

He flinched and looked at the girl with red lips. "Jeez Montez! A little warning next time"

"I find it my specialty to sneak up on people" Mary said as she walked up to him and grabbed his ice pack and gently put it in his lip. He flinched away and took the ice pack out of her hands.

"Like how you did with Ricky during that summer?" E.J questioned as he took the ice pack off his lip, despite it still somewhat bleeding.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"I know Mary, Atlas told me" E.J confessed. Atlas told E.J, Atlas knew and never told her? What the fuck is going on.

"Atlas?" She asked, so confused on how she didn't notice him.

"Yeah, he might have broken up with you, but he still loves you, he watched you every time he could and all he saw was you and Ricky fooling around, that's messed up" E.J said as he looked at her with a sort of disgust which she returned.

"You know what else is messed up? Taking your girlfriends phone to look at her archives" Mary called him out and the look on his face gave Mary so much pride. "Ashlyn told me everything, you are such a..."