𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

( 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 , 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 )

AUGUST 2019

IT WAS THE MONING after Ricky kissed her, after Ricky learned her body, after Ricky left his mark on her. The morning after Mary felt new things, learned things about him she never knew.

They both learned about one another in an intimate way. A way of passion, lust, and an underlining feeling neither could describe. A night filled with laughter, heat, and oh so much pleasing.

It was a night of firsts for one, while the other was still nervous about it all. Even with being experienced, she felt like it was all new to her too. To him, he felt as thought he was doing everything wrong, but Mary assured him he was doing everything right.

The night filled with soft lighting from Mary's lamp, giving off a soft glow in the dark, depths, of the night. How the moonlight shined through her windows, how her curtains blew with the wind, how they were so enchanted with one another, neither could look away.

There was always a body part touching each other. Hands, legs, fingers, lips, noses, foreheads, anything they had, they would touch each other. It was bliss, almost magical.

Never would Ricky have though that he'd feel this way towards Mary. Never would have Ricky been even more scared to admit the feeling of something deeper for Mary. He assumed he loves Nini, maybe he does. But he knew that with Mary, it was hundreds, thousands, million more times scarier than his feelings for Nini.

Mary on the other hand. Mary never thought she'd have feelings for anyone other than Atlas. Atlas was her first, her first love, first everything. She assumed, like every young teenager, that first loves are forever, that there's no going back once you've fallen in love for the first time. But Mary, she felt something for Ricky that didn't feel like the love she knew, but something more. Their connection went deeper than feelings and sex.

It was something that not only scared her, but it felt familiar and comfortable.

So, after whispers of are you sure's and never have I ever before, they were twisted in bedsheets as time ticked away. The next morning would be the first of August. The next morning would bring issues, bring light to their situation.

Only the first of August would the reality of it all really set in the mind of one.

So, as Mary woke up from her slumber, from that deep, magical, satisfied slumber, she could only smile. Smile wide as she felt blissed out. Flashbacks of the night before emerging her mind, reminders of him, his smell, his lips on hers, everywhere on her, how his hands felt holding hers, her smile and heart could only grow more and more.

Mary sighed happily as she turned to look at the spot next to her, her smile fell, her eyes finally opening wide, sitting up in her bedsheets that smelled like him, but he was no where in sight.

Her brows furrowed as she held her bed sheets close to her chest as she looked around her room. Maybe he was by the window? So she looked there. No.

He was no where and everywhere all at the same time. Mary looked down to grab her shirt and pulled it on herself. She got up from bed and went to her bathroom. She hoped that maybe he was there, but she knew he wasn't. But Mary lived for the hope of it all.

So when Mary got out of her bathroom she reached for her phone and dialed his number. Didn't work, went straight to voicemail. So then she texted.