Earth

Y/N slowly opens her eyes and the bright light slowly starts to fade around her. She looks around and makes out figures like tree's and bushes, it was peaceful with the odd chirping of birds here and there.
Groaning she gets up and notices she is in a field, walking onto a road she sighs and heads north.
Y/N has never been to earth before but has heard many stories,some good but some bad so she had to be careful.

Finding a small town she starts working small jobs to get some money, a farm needed help and offered a small bedroom as pay. Everyone was kind and not many people asked for her background or where she came from, she kept to herself and did the work that was asked of her, after 2 years she bought a ticket on a greyhound bus to New York city. At the local bar in her town she heard stories of people making their dreams come true in the big apple, she was also getting tired of men trying to charm her or asking for marriage.
She found a tiny apartment but it looked out onto central park, whenever there was a full moon she would look out of her window and reminisce of her and Loki, missing him so much and wondering if he still remembered her.

< Few years later>

In a bar in New York Y/N is sat and quietly drinking alone. After working in various jobs for money she decided to settle down in New York,there was enough chaos and mischief that she felt entertained now and then. There was also a nightclub owner who had the odd job now and then for her.

' What's a pretty thing like you doing all by yourself in a bar like this?' The man grins and places his hand on her thigh,Y/N glares at the man and swipes his hand away.

'Try that again and I will make you regret it' she warns

' You dare threaten me?' The man begins to laugh.

Y/N gulps the rest of her drink and leaves money on the bar. Getting up she walks past the man heading to the doors. All of a sudden her arm is grabbed and the man now seething with anger throws her to the ground.
Getting up she sighs. Then she lifts her hand up in the air and the man begins to float and she slowly brings her hand into a fist in which the man seemed to be asphyxiating. Y/n then releases her fist and swipes down, the man is thrown to the floor coughing and spluttering.

'Bitch' He snarled

' Look,I just wanted a quiet night' she was then quickly interrupted.

'Leave her alone!'

A tall muscular blonde guy stood in front of her.

'I am fine sir, please as you were' she tries to shoo the man on, the guy raises an eyebrow confused,but before he could speak another man lunged forward and threw a punch but blondie caught his fist.

'Oh..' Y/n was amused.

Then a fight broke out, another female with red hair started fighting the man, who was now back on his feet, he then called for his friend but he was already pinned against the wall by a dark haired man bearing a metal arm. Noticing the new guys had it all under control Y/N slowly left the bar and started walking home. Zipping up her leather jacket she heard the bar door swing open, she really just wanted to go get some food and then bed.

'Hey, wait up!' The blond guy from the bar calls out,Y/N keeps walking,hoping they would take the hint but this guy was persistent.

'Are you ok ma'am?' Y/N stops and turns to blondie,

'Ma'am?!' She raises an eyebrow then laughs.

'Miss?' The guy smiles. 'Those men won't bother you again, I just hope your ok' he touches her arm and panic showed on his face. 'Sorry, I did not mean to touch your arm' he stuttered,

Y/N looks down at his touch and smiles. 'I am fine thank you, I had it sorted anyway. I can take care of myself'

'Can I maybe walk you home just in case,so I know your safe?' The guy seemed genuine and had kind eyes. Y/N bit her lip slightly and reconsidered going home, for now.

'Actually I was going to pop to the diner for some pancakes' she jolts her head to Dennys.
'You can join if you wish' Y/N then walks off knowing he would follow.

'Uh, My name is Steve by the way' He indeed runs after her. They sit down in a booth and they read the menu in silence.

'Oh sorry, I forgot to mention I am Y/N' she looks up to see Steve looking at her and he quickly jolts back to the menu blushing slightly.

'Beautiful name,don't hear that one often around here'

'Well, I am a little, different, Steve' she winks,smiling Y/N stares off into the distance thinking of Asgard. If only he knew!

'So, you live here in the area?' Steve started tapping his fingers on the table. Aware Y/N places her hand on his,

'Nervous?'

Steve laughs and places his hand on the back of his head. 'Damn, is it that obvious? I don't really hang out with other women - I have colleagues but that's about it'

Y/N found him cute being all flustered.
Their drinks arrived,they ordered milkshakes. Steve had strawberry and Y/N ordered a custom strawberry and vanilla with fresh cream and a cherry on top.

'I grew obsessed with these milkshakes when I moved here, I have honestly lost track of how many I have drank, it reminds me of a certain drink I had back home.' Y/N begins to feel sad at the thought of missing Asgard and Loki.

'Do you have any family here?' Asks Steve, for Y/N it felt like a punch to the stomach. Did she still count them as family after what happened.

'No.. I have no one. I just keep myself busy with the odd jobs here and there. One day hopefully I will be reunited again with a dear friend but it is a bit complicated'

'I have very similar' assured Steve, he still thought about Peggy, a woman from his war days.

Two hours pass and they chat, laugh and exchange phone numbers.

'I had a great time Y/N but I have to head home, I need to be up early for my work. Please message me when your home safe'

They head outside and say goodnight, Steve hesitates and moves slightly closer and Y/N pulls him in for a kiss.

'Goodnight Steve' she smiles and heads home, she walks a few paces and turns to see he is still looking at her with a huge smile on his face, he waves and noticed he probably looked a creep just standing there staring so he turns and heads for home.