Introduction

A few days has past and it was great being with the group again,she missed their welcoming warmth and the games they would play in the evening.

On this particular morning the air felt thick and a peculiar pressure that no one could really explain.
Loki woke Y/N by slowly stroking her hair, he was watching her lovingly and she could see he was hiding his worry for the upcoming fight.

'You may be good at illusions but they don't fool me my love'
His face softens and gave a half hearted smile.

'You know me so well darling, but yes I am worried for what is about to come, I want to protect you and make sure you will never get hurt again. I will never forget what I did to you in New York and now we face another threat'

Y/N gets up and straddles Loki

' I will be fine, its the others I'm worried about. You heard your father as long as we fight together our powers should be enough to defeat your sister' she kisses him to calm him down'
He runs his hands up her back and is suddenly interrupted by frantic knocking.
Thor then walks in covering his eyes making Y/N laugh and Loki rolled his eyes.

'Sorry Lady Y/N and brother but Father requests both your presence, we think today will be the day our sister makes her presence'

He then turns to leave and walks into a bookcase and a few books topple onto the floor

'Oh, sorry brother' he opened his eyes and ran out. Both Loki and Y/N burst into laughter.

'Time to kick ass my God of Mischief' she runs her fingers down his jawline, he pulls her in for another kiss
'Before we get ready and face our enemies I need to tell you that I love you and plan to spend the rest of my life with you after this. My world is now complete with you by my side'
He pauses and they both sit up , he holds her hand and his other hand begins to glow and a small box appeared in his hand.
'Would you do me the pleasure of being my future Queen? To be by my side for as long as we breathe?'
Inside the box was a golden ring with an emerald jewel in the middle and the band formed a snake. Y/N was still looking at the ring and was silent, Loki began to worry and lifted her chin to see a tear rolling down her cheek.
'What is but a God of Mischief without his Queen of Chaos at his side. I will stay with you by your side till my last breath and will follow you to the ends of the universe'
They kiss passionately and he placed the ring on her finger - it fits perfectly.
'We will share the good news once this battle is over' Loki nodded and they both got up to get ready, Y/N was excited to wear the outfit given to her by Frigga.

Entering the throne room Thor stood waiting with Odin.
'Good Morning Son, Y/N' Odin began to pace.

'Father I am willing to stay in the front with Heimdall' Thor raised his Mjolner.

'I agree, Loki and Y/N you know your strengths. But the bond you 3 have is key to defeating Hela. Your friends may join the ranks and stand in formation, I have a feeling Hela is not going to be alone' Odin transformed into his battle armour he stood looking proud at his Sons and Y/N.
'A wise king never seeks out war, but he must always be ready for it'
He slowly walks to Y/N who positions herself, she was unsure what he was about to do.
He stops and speaks quietly.
'My hopes lie on you, your power is something I have never felt before. If your failing to control the battlefield, please seek me out. I have the key to finish this once and for all but only when I see that you are deemed worthy'
He looks at his sons and for a second became a loving father and gave them both a hug.

'Let us defend our home and defeat our enemies!'

With that they all ran out to get the Avengers and Y/N was left questioning what the mysterious key was in defeating Hela is absolutely necessary.
The Avengers were waiting for them in a big hall that was tailored to their needs for their stay, they were sat all prepared and waiting for the signal, they too could sense something did not feel right.
Thor explained the mission and they all ran off into different directions.
Thor,Loki and Y/N were left and they were looking at each other and all smiled. Holding his hammer Mjolner in the middle, Loki and Y/N did the same with their daggers.
'For Asgard!' He shouted, Y/N hugged and kissed his cheek and Loki gave him a nod and a cheeky smile. They headed off to the entrance of Asgard where a dark cloud formation began to appear.

Standing next to each other, their breathing getting heavier and the nerves setting in, a bright light appeared with a slight green tint and dark clouds formed on the ground. All of a sudden a tall , lean women with jet black hair and pale white skin appeared, she wore all black and had burning green eyes.

'Brothers!' She called out, holding her arms open.
Loki and Thor just stood, frozen to the spot.
'Oh, who is this beautiful creature?' She steps closer but Loki steps in front of Y/N
'Aah, I see' she grins but it gave YN a shiver down her spine.

'Why are you here Hela? My father has already given you your own kingdom' Thor stared angrily.

'Well, I got bored' she shrugged
'Plus I was feeling a bit home sick,So thought I would visit and then decided I wanted to rule here instead'

'Asgard throne is for me when my time comes so your going to have to kill me first' Thor summoned thunder from the sky and his aurora was electric.

'Oooh, I was hoping you would say that' her face turned psychotic and she raised her hand.
'You may show yourself and destroy the guards'
All of a sudden dark elves started to appear and run off into different directions.
'They are still rather pissed off at you dear' she turns to Loki. 'You promised them a Tesseract' with that Hela laughed and changed her outfit into armour and long swords appeared in both hands.
'Now, You dear' she points at Y/N.
'I need your power, I can sense it radiating and what a waste for it to be trapped in that body' Hela runs at Y/N who rolls and manages to dodge her attempt of hitting her with the sword.

'Well that is not how you treat a fellow sister' Y/N dusted herself off. 'Though I knew this family was crazy anyway yet I agreed earlier to be part of it. I will give you a chance to turn around and call back your dirty rat elves'

Thor was overjoyed and looked at Loki who nodded. Knowing what Thor heard.

'You said yes!!' Thor beamed

'Sweetie, now is not the time and we can celebrate after this I promise' Y/N shook her head and smiled.

'After? Ha, the only after is all you people kneeling for me! The Queen of Asgard' she then attacks Y/N a second time in which Loki counteracts with his daggers. Hela pushes him off and puts 2 fingers in her mouth producing a sharp whistle. A wind rolled through the city and it was eerily quite. Thunder like sounds could he heard in the distance and they were confused,waiting for what was about to appear.
Screams were heard in the distance and the thumping sound got louder, running to the edge of the hill they saw a huge wolf like figure running across the Bifrost.

'Oh I brought my little dog along, forgot to feed him so he might be a bit snappy' laughing Hela then caught Thor off guard and punched him few feet away. Y/N picked him up using her powers. Lightning came down and struck Hela.

'That tickled' she playfully laughed.

Screaming were heard and Tony swooped down asking for help with the dark elves and civilians. Y/N looked at Thor and Loki who gestured her to go. Tony picked her up bridal style and jetted off to the location. Thor and Loki started to fight Hela who was overpowering them.
The gigantic wolf Fenrir was running across the Bifrost bridge. A group of soldiers were throwing spears but it was doing nothing, Heimdall called out Thor needing his help. Avengers were in the city fighting the dark elves, Bucky and Steve were defending the palace. Natasha was defeating elves and Clint helping citizens to escape.
Thor looked at Loki.
'Don't be too long brother, I cannot hold her off for long. My illusions and tricks can only go so far' he then proceeds to throw boulders at his sister and then charged at her with daggers. Thor left at once to help with Fanrir.