Sacrifice

A bright light appeared and the machine started whirling again, Clint appeared carrying Natasha, he dropped the suitcase and walked to a table and led her there, putting his head into his arms and screamed. Bruce ran to check for a pulse and then held her hand and lowered his head. Everyone looked at each other, a deafening silence until Steve turned to look at Clint.

'What happened?!' his voice breaking

Another flashing light appeared and Scott cheered.

'Yeees got the stone bitches!' He then saw Natasha on the table and he fell silent, his face dropped and looked to Y/N to ask what happened, Y/N gave a slight shrug and a tear fell down her face.

'Quick Scott, leave the pad for others to arrive' warned Bruce, Scott handed his suitcase to Bruce then walked over to Y/N who was staring off outside covering her face with her hands.

'It should of been me' Clint was now by Natasha stroking her hair and sobbing.

Another flash appeared and Tony arrived with his suitcase.

'Urgh, I won't be doing that anytime soon I almost threw up in my suit' Bruce took the suitcase off him and walked off. Tony noticed the room was silent and somber  then his eyes noticed Natasha's body.

'Clint!' he sounded angry

'I volunteered that I should jump, she said no due to me having a family. I was ready to jump but she' he wiped tears away and cleared his throat ' she immobilized me for a few seconds but that gave her enough time to jump'

Tony frowned 'jump?'

'The keeper of the soul stone said in order to have the stone it needed a soul in return. I told her, don't be stubborn I'll do it' he begins crying again.

'Uhm guys, you were all successful correct?' Bruce looked worried

'Jesus Bruce, read the room we are not going to concentrate on that yet' Tony face palmed.

'While I agree that this is not the right time to talk about the stones, they do however seem to be missing, all of them' Bruce showed the empty suitcases. Scott was standing in a trance by the window where Y/N was last seen.

'How?! Wait where is Y/N?' Steve frantically looks around, slapping Scott who blinks a few times and groans.

'Where is Y/N going Scott? Did she tell you anything? She took the stones for a reason' Tony sounded worried,

'She said sorry and then my mind went blank, but why does she want the stones?' Scott questioned and all of a sudden Steve's face dropped.

'Where is Thor? We need to get to Asgard' Steve runs hoping to find Y/N in her room but notices it was slightly messy as if she was in a rush.

'No sign of Thor' Tony calls out in the compound via speakers.

On the front garden of the compound Y/N is standing with her eyes closed, she had a blue hue around her which became brighter, she disappeared from the compound and within seconds landed back in Asgard within the palace.
Walking through the corridor Y/N hears a thunder clap behind her and she starts to walk a little faster and throws open the throne room doors with her magic, it startles everyone in the room and even Odin jumped up into a battle stance ready to attack.

'Y/N?!' Thor shouts behind her, Y/N keeps walking towards Odin and Frigga then proceeds to kneel holding up an opened suitcase, showing infinity stones next to each other glowing and humming. Everyone was speechless, Thor ran up and put his hand on her shoulder but it blasted him through the room and Y/N stayed still not even flinching.