Time Heist

Y/N was doing stretches, she liked running around the lake it helped clear her head.
Walking towards her Steve waved and noticed he had his running gear on.

'May I join you? Such a nice day today that I don't really want to be cooped up inside and well I would normally spar with Bucky in the morning'

'Sure but I go at my own pace, last time I tried to catch up to you I almost had a heart attack, super soldier' she playfully pushed him and they both smiled at each other. After a few seconds of looking into his eyes Y/N snapped out of it and started to run, with Steve catching up to her.
During their 2nd lap Tony came in his suit and stopped them.
'It's time guys, let us get them back home. Suit up and meet us at the machine' Tony then shoots off back to the compound.
'This is it!' Y/N gasps for air, Steve hugs her
'Let's bring them home' he smiles, they both ran to the compound, Y/N actually began to feel nervous but her adrenaline slowly starts to kick in because this will also be exciting, she has been preparing for this moment and what was to come, ready to get everything back to normal.

'Ok guys, these are the containment vessels for each stone. Don't touch them it will destroy you' Tony handed out a suitcase to everyone.

'But how come Y/N could touch it, even absorbing it' Clint pouted.

'Because she is weird and we have no idea what is wrong with her' Tony smirked and Y/N let out a loud gasp.

'Hey!'

'Anyway, listen carefully because we have an order to follow. Bruce you go get the power stone. Steve the time stone, Y/N the mind stone, Clint the Soul stone, Scott the space stone and I will get the reality stone. Nat you can stay here or choose to go with someone?' Tony was getting the pad ready and pointed to everyone randomly.

'Well, I did promise Clint we would do one more mission together before he retires' she walks to him and they high five.

'Very well! You all ready? Remember this is a time heist, so we are gonna get all the stones and recreate the Thanos snap and bring everyone back'

Everyone tightened their grip on their own suitcase and Bruce started putting calculations in.

'Guys it is important you go in the order your lined up in. I have put several different coordination's in for the different locations of the stones. They are also all timed to bring you back one by one, good luck' Bruce then slammed his fist on a big red button, a portal appeared and Bruce walks in and the portal closes behind him. Another shortly opens and Steve looks to Tony who nods to confirm and Steve walks in for it to close after him, one by one they all enter and no one is left in the compound. Silence.

After quantum jumping Y/N looks around and is in New York city. Here the mind stone is in a suitcase at S.H.I.E.L.D but little did they know that there was an undercover agent from Hydra ready to steal it. It was 2012 so people knew who she was, she interned at S.H.I.E.L.D when she got banished from Asgard and moved from the little town she lived in, New York had potential. It was very brief job because she decided to find work herself with less rules.
Entering the building the guy at reception waved at her.

'Hey Y/N, so we still up for that movie night?' Looking at his name badge she then smiles.

'Gary, you know I am looking forward to it, we might not finish the movie though' she winks.
Moving in his seat he raises an eyebrow,

'Fuck, Gary I left my key card at home, shit, Maria is gonna be pissed' Y/N puts her fingers through her hair. Then unzips her suit a little and fans herself with a pamphlet on his desk, while deep breathing acting all stressed and faking a panic attack.
Staring Paul stutters and then fumbles in his desk draw.