A year has passed

Today marked a year of Loki's death, the sun broke through the slightly closed black curtains. Stirring Y/N turned and slowly started to wake up, getting up she parted the curtains and light flooded into the room revealing Loki's four poster bed and his bookcases full of literature and knowledge,his daggers were placed on the nightstand on her side of the bed, she picked them up once the Wakanda battle was over,cleaned them and still trained with them. The opened book was still on his side of the night table, Lord of the rings. It was a book she recommended and agreed it was an interesting read and never wanted to put it down.
Y/N had been staying in Asgard since the fight with Steve and the Avengers wasn't taking any new jobs. Tony and Bruce were still working on their secret project. Y/N disciplined herself to train with the Valkyrie warriors, Odin even offered to help with improving her powers and to use them effortlessly. Frigga teaches her how to emotionally control herself and the powers if the surge got too much, her powers was now more impressive and stronger then ever.

After eating breakfast with Odin and Frigga she headed to the catacombs with a book and flower. Wearing a long sleek black dress and a long dark green cloak she could hear Loki in her mind already making a comment about how she needed to take it off because he needed his way with her before she left the room. The cloak was fastened onto her dress with a brooch of a serpent, it had a green eye - just like his.
Kneeling opposite his burial tomb she placed the new book and took the other, each visit she would bring a different book for him to read. Placing the flower on top she then started talking and saying how her days went, she would laugh, she would cry.

'LADY Y/N!' Thor comes running in and then stops hanging his head realizing he was interrupting the ritual.

'Can this wait Thor?' She opened her one eye and saw him embarrassed and standing like a big dopey puppy, sighing she got up.
'I can't stay mad at those puppy eyes, what is it?'

'We need to leave this instant and go back to the compound. Tony has big news and it might interest you, plus they really need you, they miss you too'

'This better be good or I will be heading back out and will be back in Asgard before they can say Bifrost' Y/N dusts off her cloak.

'You look great, he would of been so proud to have you as his Queen' Thor gushed and held her hand.
'Let us make haste sister!'

'Go, I need a few more seconds. Will catch you up' releasing her hand he walks off and Y/N turns and kneels again placing her hands on the tomb
'If it takes a thousand years my love' she then kisses part of the tomb and leaves with her cloak flowing through the dust and the candles suddenly blew out as Y/N left the catacombs.

Quickly grabbing her knives and Loki's set she took one last look at the chambers and closed the door. Walking to Thor she held onto his arm and nodded. Lifting his Stormbreaker he flew in the air and with a lightning bolt, disappeared and landed on the front lawn at the compound. It was strange to be here again, nothing really had changed.
Arriving into the meeting room Natasha jumped out of her seat and rushed to Y/N who gave her a big hug.

'I tried making Tony choose a different day then today but he seemed to think its the right day' Natasha gave her another quick squeeze before sitting down again.

'Nice get up Y/N, actually suits you' Clint winks at her, she was so rushed by Thor she forgot to change out of her dress and cloak.
She then locked eyes with Steve, she could sense he wanted to get up but was hesitant, she looked away again.

'Where is Tony if this was so urgent?' She folded her arms and pulled out a chair with her mind and sat down. Within a few seconds Bruce walks in followed by Tony.
Tony was about to open his mouth to talk when his open mouth twitched into a broad smile.
'I thought cosplay night was Thursdays' he smirked. Rolling her eyes she couldn't help give him a smirk back.

'Tony, get to why you called us here'

'Missed you and your sass' he licked his bottom lip and shook his head to get back on track.
'Right! J.A.R.V.I.S can you open up the file in my personal archive. My infinity project'

<Right away Mr.Stark>

A projection hovered in the middle of the table.

'If I manage to pull this off I think I can easily call this the best invention of mine and Bruce's life'

He started swaying his arms and hands ,the projection was altering and a diagram of designs appeared. It was a pad on the floor, connecting to it a huge  circular machine. The room was still silent, all now looking at Tony wanting more information.

'Time travel' he smiles.

Everyone looked confused and surprised where as Y/N sunk into her chair, was this finally the chance she was waiting for.
Tony and Bruce was explaining the machine and how it worked but Y/N zoned out, million thoughts and emotions rushing through her brain.

'Y/N?' Tony whistled and she blinked and looked up at Tony.

'Sorry, I zoned out' she started to play with her engagement ring.

'I asked if you were able to stay at the compound for a while'

'We miss you' chimed Natasha and Clint nodded.
' I lost my drinking buddy' Clint raised a fake beer bottle. After a few seconds she looked up from her ring to which she stopped playing with.

'Sure' she smiled and raised a fake beer to Clint who pretended to klink it.

'How convinced are you that this will work? What is the success percentage?' Y/N was now curious and leaned forward in her chair.

'Fairly certain, most possible, attainable' Tony stuttered. Raising her eyebrows she disappeared and appeared next to Tony and whispered in his ear 'what percentage?' Everyone jumped and Tony let out a scream and clutched his heart, Bruce looked horrified.

'Jesus, uhm 70%?'

'70?!' Y/N stepped back

'It's more then 50!' Tony tried to reassure her.

'So what is the plan?' Y/N walks back to her chair and noticed people shifted slightly in their chair except Thor who seemed amused.

'Well we split up and each go back in time to retrieve the six stones, hopefully we can reverse the snap and get everybody back' Tony paused and looked at Y/N 'everybody who vanished in the snap' he saw the pain in her eyes.

Feeling being kicked in the stomach, her soulmate was gone before the snap. A sudden urge in her wanted to get up and ask Heimdall to take her back to Asgard, but looking at the rest of the empty chairs she knew the amount of guilt that would of followed for the rest of her life would of been too much to bear.

'When do we start?' Y/N asked as she got up.

'Soon, I need you all to get to the lab and workshop so I can measure you for a special suit'

'Let me know when I am up next, I'm off for my training, care to throw knives at me Natasha?' Y/N opened the door and Natasha gets up from her chair smiling.

'Just like old times' and she places her arm around Y/N as they head to the training room.