King and Queen of Asgard

Y/N woke by the movement of Loki next to her, they arrived back to Asgard after staying a few months back at the compound after inviting the Avengers to their ceremony. They were told soon and expected a few weeks, only for Frigga to murmur a few days time. Today was the day and she never felt more anxious in her life, she rolled to see Loki staring at her.

'Good Morning Mrs Odison' he kissed her lightly on the lips and her stress melted away, she slightly stretched. Loki was led on his back throwing a silver ornament, she could tell he was thinking he always looked lost in thought and his brow would furrow slightly.

'Nervous?' she asked, he stopped throwing the ornament in the air and breathed out

'It is a big responsibility what they ask of us, I wonder whether we have had enough time to enjoy our lives first before settling down in Asgard' he then stops as to not wanting to freak Y/N any further.

'You know Loki, I was nervous, I was terrified and also confused as to why they would want us to rule but your smart, together our strength is unique, I got the attitude and you the drama' she giggled and nudged him playfully. Noticing he relaxed a little , suddenly there a knock at the door and they heard muffle sounds and a sudden shush. Y/N opened the door with a swish of her hand and then teleported behind the group leaning against the door.

'BOO' she yelled, the corridor filled with screams and a group of Avengers fell onto the floor in a pile, Tony clutching his heart and Wanda breathing loudly, Natasha trying to regain her footing and Thor flat on his face on the floor.

'Awh reminds me of the game of Twister we played ' Laughed Y/N

'I thought Loki was the god of mischief but he seems to have a good match' Steve folds his arms leaning against the arch of the door

'Soulmates' Loki butted in, jealously struck through him.

'I love that you all came for our Asgardian wedding, but isn't it early?' she wanted to tell them about the after ceremony but it was Odin and Frigga's wish that they keep it a secret.

'I now know about the strong wine here ,so I am ready!' Clint puffed his chest out, Natasha tutted and walked towards Loki.

'Right! all the men here can bugger off' she winked

'Wait, even me? But we are already married, it's my room!' before he knew it Thor grabbed his brother and carried him out, he knew not to fight it and surrendered.

'See you soon my love' he calls out in the corridor as the girls shut the bedroom door laughing.

'I mean, you said you was going to kidnap him , but did not think you would have the balls to go through with it'  Y/N was impressed and they all burst into laughter once more.

Opening the wardrobe the dress appears and Yelena gasps while Wanda covers her mouth and Natasha mouthed 'Wow'

'I had to compromise, they wanted more ball gown style because of who I will become in the future and it needed some jewels due to being part of royalty. I love it though' she runs her hands down the beading. 'So who is gonna help me get into this thing' she then gets pounced on by all three girls as they squeeze her into the dress.

'Here reindeer games' Tony hands Loki his helm with horns 'This is definitely different then the suit you worn at your first wedding'
Smirking Loki looked at himself in the mirror, he had to wear his Asgardian royalty armor that his parents gifted him.

'The first wedding was casual compared to this, is everything going according to plan Thor?' he noticed Thor chatting to a maid who was helping with cleaning up.

'It's going fine, your mum popped by and she gave a polite smile and said "almost time" So I guess that's a good sign?' Bucky shrugged. Odin entered the room and everyone fell silent, he stopped to admire Loki, how proud he was of his son.

'It is time my boy, Your mother will be waiting by the doors so you can walk her down to the front. I am now heading to Y/N to walk her down the aisle. Love you son' with that he heads towards Loki's chambers where Y/N was nervously waiting.

The doors opened to the throne room guests eagerly sticking their neck out to have a good look at the couple.

Loki offered his arm to his mother Frigga who weaved her arm around, whilst walking her down the aisle, guards dressed up in gold were standing on both sides, spears making an arch way for them to walk under. At the front the Avengers in their suits and dresses were waiting and Wanda already had a tear in her eye. Frigga and Loki turned to bow to their guests and Frigga took her place at her throne, Loki stood at the side of her. Music began playing, special Asgard music it was slow but enchanting, people began to hush and the doors opened again.
Odin in his mighty gold armor gleamed but all eyes fell onto Y/N her head held high only focusing on Loki, she took a deep breath and Odin gave her a reassuring squeeze of her hand as they also walked down the aisle, her dress gracefully swept the floor as she walked and the emerald beads on her dress were breathtaking. Walking past her extended family she saw them all smile and even Tony was all choked up. Steve smiled and nodded, he was still in love with her but wanted her to be happy. Odin then stood in front of his throne and Loki collected Y/N, her dress was beautiful but it was nothing compared to her beauty. Holding both hands and facing each other Odin began to address the guests and tell the story of how important marriage is for Asgard and how he is blessed with a daughter like Y/N.
The simple vows repeated from Odin were at an end and both Y/N and Loki were sniffling and wiping each others tears away, it was bittersweet for them both because they had to say goodbye to their old life but welcome a new chapter full of new adventures together but with a pretty crown on their heads and a responsibility for an entire world with its nine realms.

'Before I allow Loki and Y/N to enjoy the rest of their day we have one more announcement'
Y/N and Loki both looked at one another and breathed out in unity, everyone in the venue were looking at each other and Tony shrugged at Natasha, Thor just kept smiling and stepped a few paces back not wanting to be a beacon of attention once people began to wonder why it wasn't him being crowned king, he was after all the rightful heir.

'Frigga and I have decided to enjoy the rest of our blessed lives away from our royal duties and will be abdicating the throne and passing it down to my son and his wife. Loki Odison and Y/N Odison'

They both touch foreheads and smile while the venue filled with buzz of chatter and gasps.

Odin and Frigga both step down from their thrones, a guard appears with crowns for them both, the black tiara with green gems was placed on Y/N's head, this was the same crown she was presented with on the red velvet cushion a while ago. A similar looking crown was placed on top of Loki's head. Once placed Odin reaches out his arm and gestures for them to sit on the thrones, Loki holds his hand out and Y/N delicately places hers in his, walking to the throne Y/N takes a deep breath.

'This is it my God of Mischief ' he sits her down and bends to kiss her hand,

'I can not wait to rule by your side, my Goddess of Chaos' he then sits on the bigger throne next to her and the hall abrupts into cheers and clapping. Some people were jumping and the Avengers were whistling and shouting, Yelena screamed, grabbing Natasha and hugged her.

'It gives me great honor to present to you, King Loki and Queen Y/N Odison of Asgard' Odin throws his hands in the air and has a happy grin on his face, Frigga was now dabbing tears away on her face.

'For a thousand years right, my love?' Loki squeezes Y/N's hand, she blushes with the public affection and leans in.

'A thousand years'