An Unexpected Proposal

There was silence and Y/N dropped to her knees the pain slowly subduing, Loki kneels next to her and wraps his arms around her.

'You amaze me by your strength each time, I am so proud of you'

Y/N gets up and pushes past him, she looks at the Valkyrie warriors and nods allowing the avengers to rush to Natasha. They leave a gap open for Y/N to kneel down and she touches Natasha.  A groan escaped her mouth and slowly Natasha's eyes opened and Clint let out a cry of joy. Smiling Y/N got up and left the Avengers to comfort Natasha and catch her up with recent events, Thor was comforting Loki who knew he really messed things up with Y/N.

Looking over the lake Y/N could feel Steve watching her, she lifted her right arm in the air , her left hand touching her amulet and clicked her fingers. Everyone looked up in desperate hope, her stones were radiating a light.
Suddenly orange portals opened up and Bucky stepped out of one and Steve ran and hugged him so tightly. Another opened and Wanda stepped out and saw Natasha on the floor, she ran to find out if she was ok.
A few other portals opened and Dr.Strange also stepped out and headed towards Y/N.

'I knew you could do it, thank you' he patted her back and disappeared through his own made portal.

Y/N turned to see her family back together again, they were all excitingly chatting and hugging. Heading towards the lake she took a stroll by herself, a mix of emotions she was experiencing got a bit overwhelming, her plan worked, its completed but why did she still feel so empty, ah Loki, she needed to talk with him.
As if he knew a green glow appeared before her and Loki stood with a sheepish smile.

'May I join you?'

'You may, I guess we should talk'

'Please, The guilt has been eating me away and I wanted to follow you after you left but my mother pulled me aside and well I can assure you she gave me a right talking to and I don't think I have ever seen her that disappointed and angry in me for a long time'

Y/N let out a small giggle at the thought of Frigga actually being mad and pulling Loki by the ear like when they were little.

'Loki, Steve was just a fun filler while I tried to heal my grief, If I became unstable my powers could of possibly consumed me and well, not even the Avengers would be able to handle my chaos'

'Darling, you do not to explain, When you revived me you have to understand that I had no time concept that a year had passed so for me it felt like we got engaged yesterday and today found out about you and Steve, it was a lot to process for me. My reaction was a bit of a'

'Drama queen?' Interjected Y/N smiling

'Well, wouldn't put it like that but'

'It's how you always react we call it a Loki' smirked Y/N, he opened his mouth to respond but laughed.

'Fair point' he sheepishly grinned. 'My darling Y/N, I have no words to express how grateful I am for all your sacrifices, your compassion and loyalty, you were willing to do anything to get me back'

'I always would Loki, even if it took me a thousand years, remember, I am sure you would of done the same' they were both holding hands

'Yes my darling, I would move planets and stars to be with you again' with that he knelt on one knee and brought out a familiar box and presented her the engagement ring.

'Will you do the honors my beautiful Y/N of being my Queen, my chaos to my mischief?'

'Promise me you won't get killed again any time soon?' She playfully lifted her eyebrow.

'I hope not, It wasn't really on my to do list' he chuckled she throws her arms around his neck and kisses him multiple times. Holding her finger out so he could slip the ring on.
Roaring and cheering could be heard in the background, they all witnessed the proposal and Thor also knew Loki was going to ask her again and told everyone to watch from afar.