An offer you can't refuse

'What ever happens, I will follow you to the ends of the galaxy. I will defend you till my last breath and never leave your side' he kisses her hand as she looks lovingly into his eyes.

She took a deep breath and they held hands as the great doors of the throne room slowly creaked open. Frigga stood next to Odin who seemed calm, which was odd.
They continued walking and their footsteps echoed the great throne room, Odin kept his stare fixed on Y/N who began to boil with anger, memories from that day came flooding back to her.

'Welcome back my son, We were worried about you but also disappointed in hearing your recent activity on earth. We did not realise what extent you would go to for Y/N'
Odin then looks at Y/N and looks back to Loki.

'Father, I have told you many times before that I would do anything in my power to have her back. She is the final piece of me being whole again'
Y/N looks at him with such admiration, her heart full of love. Frigga placed her hand on Odin's shoulder

'Y/N, even from this distance I can sense a tremendous power within and it can turn feral. This is the reason why I banished you' he looks to Frigga and then sighs.
'I can only offer my apologies for what I did, I made a promise to your father to help and protect you but I was too selfish with my own goals to nurture your power. I was scared that you could destroy Asgard and it made me blind to who the real problem was.'

'I would like to know where my parents are buried so I can pay my respects' replied Y/N bluntly keeping eye contact with Odin.

The doors opened and in walked Thor

'LOKI!' Thor runs up and hugs Loki who started gasping for air , Frigga began to tear up seeing her two boys together again. Y/N she always hoped to become the daughter she always wanted, All together and smiling. Even Odin had a soft smile on his face but it did not last long.

'Thank you for coming at such short notice my boy, now that I have all three of you together I have grim news' Odin begins to rise and his face becomes serious.

'Heimdall has sensed an uneasy shift in the atmosphere, The power is rising and feels like it is getting closer. I too feel this and it is very familiar - Your Oldest sibling Hela.'

'I thought you banished her to the other realm father' questioned Thor,

'I did, but revenge made her grow powerful and reports have said she is looking to destroy Asgard and to take over the throne. This is where you three come in, Together you are a force to be reckoned with and you will need to defeat her. Of course it will not be easy, she is bringing an army of dark elves - with thanks to Loki they also want revenge for the Tesseract not being delivered'

'Oops' he pulls a face, Y/N pushes him and he stumbles into Thor in which Thor pushes him back to Y/N.

'How much time do we have father?' Thor steps forward readying his hammer,

'Sadly not enough, Valkyrie has prepared evacuation for our city. We need as much help as we can get' he grumbled

'I know a group that can help us, I will leave immediately to collect them' Thor then turns with his red cloak flowing in the air and walks out of the Hall'

Y/N's stomach did a flip - a group..please don't be who she thinks it is. Having Steve and Loki together will be a very awkward encounter.

'I will get the rooms ready for our incoming guests. Son , Y/N I am so happy to see you both again.' Frigga gave a nod and left Odins side.

'All father, My banishment to Asgard - is this still in place?' she pulled away from Loki to look Odin in the eyes.

'After much thought, self reflection and Frigga bending my arm I realised I would have to revisit this decision sooner or later. I have decided that if we succeed and Asgard is saved I will not only remove the banishment but also accept you as Loki's life partner and Princess.'