The Threat

After all the stories and reminiscing Y/N got up to head for home.

'Stay here, it is past 1:00am. You take my bed and I will take the couch' Steve beckons her.

'I don't want to overstay my welcome, you hardly know me' she grabs her coat.

'Please, We can go get waffles for breakfast in the morning' Steve had these doe blue eyes which even she could not resist

'Sounds nice, but just for tonight'

Y/N follows Steve to his room

'See, I will sleep on this sofa and my bed is ready to sleep in. I even got a spare toothbrush and I'm sure Natasha or Wanda will lend you some shower products'

Y/N looked overwhelmed and then laughed.

'Thanks Steve,that is very sweet of you'

She then leans in to kiss him on the cheek, they look into each others eyes and Steve comes in for a passionate kiss resulting in Y/N pulling his T-shirt off. Steve stops.

'Sorry, we have not even had a proper date yet. I'll head to the sofa now'

'Like hell you will' Y/N grabs his arm and fiddles with his belt,in which he takes her jeans off.
Y/N then pushes Steve onto the bed and straddles him.

'Now show me what this Super Soldier Serum can do Captain'

The sound of an alarm pierces the air, and Y/N felt movement in the bed.

'Urgh, who sets alarms?' She puts a pillow over her eyes.
Steve throws his pillow at her and laughs.

'I train every morning at 7:00am' Steve chirps.

'You choose this lifestyle?!' She throws the pillow back and he dives on her. His dog tags resting on her chest. She picks one up and reads.

'Steve G Rogers' raising an eyebrow
'What does the G stand for?'

'Gorgeous' he grinned,then they both laughed.

'Nice try lover boy'

'Grant' he starts putting on his jogging pants.

'You know,I have an idea which includes very good cardio exercise' Y/N playfully tugged on his drawstrings from the joggers.
In a flash his joggers were on the floor and he dives into the bed. Y/N lets out a shriek.

They head down to the kitchen together and Y/N is wearing Steve's shirt which made Natasha raise an eyebrow.

'Good Morning Y/N, I would like to talk to you' Thor was sat patiently at the table.

'Sure thing Sparkles'

Tony choked on his coffee

'That is a new one to add to the list' grinning he took a slice of toast and cleaned himself up.

'I thought you promised not to call me that anymore' Thor frowned.

'Well, its just too good to forget! What do you want to talk about cause me and Steve will be heading out for waffles after his workout'

'Have you any idea where he could be?'

'Well i'm guessing at the gym or outside having a jog'

'Loki! not Steve' Thor rolled his eyes

'I know' Y/N smirked.
'Thor I have not had contact since I got banished, I sadly have no idea where he could be. I don't sense him near, My power always feels powerful when he is around.'

Thor began to nod 'Yes, my father did mention that your powers were somehow linked. Was worried with it being uncontrollable and what with Loki's mischief it would of been too powerful to contain'