The Mission

After 3 hours and 35minutes on the Quinjet they landed at their location.

Clint walks out of the jet holding his arm, trying to lick his elbow.

'You are strange Y/N , I can't do it either!'

Y/N exits and laughs 'It's my party trick and no one that I know of can do it'

Bucky licks his lips seductively 'I wonder what other body parts are flexible'

Steve rolled his eyes and frowned, Y/N threw her water bottle at Bucky who caught it and winked.

'Ok let's split into our teams, ear pieces in please and listen attentively' Steve then signalled to Y/N and Natasha who followed him. Team 2 headed the other way,Bucky stared at her then smiled and turned around. Y/N shook her head and smiled, Natasha split up and left Y/N alone with Steve.

'So are we splitting up too?' Questioned Y/N
'Uhm , we agreed that it might be wise meaning its your first mission since, well, you know,Loki.
Y/N felt annoyed at first,being so powerful yet needing a babysitter.
'I am capable of looking after myself, what with killing a powerful god by myself and all' she rolled her eyes.

Steve looked slightly guilty because it was his idea.
'I know, but we don't want to see you hurt and upset. I'm so proud of you, what you have achieved up until now and what you have overcome, seeing your smile again is just' he pauses cause he notices Y/N lifted her left eyebrow,like she always does. It was so cute when she did that he thought.

'Steve Rogers do you still have a crush on me' she teased.
Steve blushed 'I mean I never stopped thinking about you since you left but I knew Loki was and still is your heart'
All of a sudden Natasha interrupted via the ear pieces.

'Nothing here, I am checking my second area'

'We have almost done our first check, also nothing to report as of yet' responded Steve.
Y/N had already walked a few paces ahead and Steve ran after her.

After an hour of searching they find nothing and meet at a café. Natasha excuses herself and heads for the bathroom, Y/N notices a female with blond hair watching Natasha and was now getting up to follow her.
In the bathroom Natasha hides behind the door and once it opened she jumped on the blond and held the woman in a headlock in which she ducks down and throws Natasha over her head. The woman produces a sleek black baton and attempts to hit Natasha who dodges and rolls. They both lunge at each other and start fighting.
Y/N now enters the bathroom

'What the fuck!"

The woman throws her baton at Y/N who with her mind stops it in midflight. Natasha just stood there as if she was lost in thought so Y/N quickly grabbed the woman who threw a punch.
Y/N eyes began to glow and she threw the blonde against the wall almost crashing into the sink,using her powers she pinned her to the wall and took out a dagger,holding it to her throat.

'Who are you? And give me a reason why I shouldn't decorate your pretty jumpsuit with your blood'

'Go fuck yourself' the woman replied trying to struggle out of the magical hold she was in.

'Stop Y/N!!' Natasha picked up the baton and fell silent,

'Let us bring her into the compound, this might be the person we are looking for' Y/N suggested.

'Might? I am sure it is, I have seen this weapon before. Call this in to team 2 and we can all meet at the jet. Tell Tony to prepare the powerful cell. She has no powers but her fighting is good'

Natasha seemed like she had seen a ghost and walked back to Steve to inform him.

'Lets go buttercup' Y/N uses her telekinesis and picks her up still binded with her power, levitating the woman through the café. The woman started speaking in what sounded like Russian and she spat on the floor. Steve looked at Y/N amused and opened the door. The Quinjet was luckily not so far.

'Natasha are you ok?' Y/N placed a hand on her shoulder.

'I am sure that she is a widow and'  she went silent again with tears in her eyes.
'And I think it is my sister who I thought died in the explosion of a widow camp'
Y/N gave Natasha a hug.
'We can get Bruce to take some blood and check if it really is her, but ,wouldn't she remember you?'
Natasha wiped her tears away and shrugged.
'Perhaps she was too young, I left when she was 7. I will go call Bruce if he has time'

Y/N had the woman in the interrogation room, they took blood and was awaiting the results.
'Was your mission to kill black widow?'
The woman just looked at Y/N not giving an ounce of expression away.
Natasha walks in and sits opposite of her.
'What is your name?' Continued Y/N

'Jelena, Jelena Romanoff' Natasha interrupted.

The woman looked up.

'Ah' Y/N changed her posture to a more relaxed pose.

'How, do you know my name?' Yelena was intrigued.

'You are my sister who I thought died years ago, our father sent us off to the red room and you was so young. I tried defending you from it all, one day they put me in isolation because a guard was forcing you to train. I killed him and they took you away from me, you was a distraction. Stopping me from being the best they wanted me to be. I refused to give up and one day a giant explosion and a few widows tried to escape. I managed to escape and looked for you but was told your room along with others were no more,blast to pieces and I felt guilty ever since' she hung her head low,sobbing.

'Natasha?' Yelena leaned forward to look at Natasha's face.

'I tried looking for you everywhere. The explosion was a ploy to make you think I was dead so you would forget about me. I was still under their hold for many years, they tried to make me the next you' Yelena also began to tear up.
'I was told to become free of their hold I would have to kill Black widow'
Y/N released Yelena from her magic binds and Yelena began to relax.

'I am black widow, they always send other widows out to kill me. I am now an Avenger and kill the bad guys'

'Sounds badass' Yelena says giving a slight smile.

'It's my family, I feel safe with them and trust them with my life. I would love for you to meet them' Natasha looks at Y/N who nods in agreement.

Y/N stood up to interject 'However,we will be watching you like a hawk and be locked in your given room for a few days. A slight doubt and your back in the prison cell, any attempts and, well'
Y/N then produces a fiery orb from her hand, Yelena threw her hand up bowed slightly with her hand.
'I have spent years looking for my family, my sister. So I can assure you I just want to make up for lost time'
Yelena then rose and walked towards Natasha who was now holding her arms out. They both hugged and sobbed.

Y/N felt joy but also sadness, she missed Loki and wanted to be nestled into his chest.

'Come'

Natasha linked arms with her sister. 'Let me show you the gang'