Familiar Face

Y/N woke up after a surprisingly lovely night. She only slept with guys and left the next day, not wanting commitment but she felt connected to Steve some how. All of a sudden her phone buzzed

*Good Morning, I enjoyed last night we should do it again soon. Steve x*

She smiled and headed to the bathroom hearing her phone again. Someone is eager she thought.

* 267 Alesdale road, eliminate Rumlow*

Her next job came through, they were always anonymous and money also got dropped off after the mission was done.Once she made breakfast she began to clean her daggers and prepared her throwing knives. Using her phone she looked up the location and it seemed a small warehouse in an industry terrein. Going into her garage she pulled the tarp off her car. A matt black Audi Rs7 hid underneath.

'I missed you'

Y/n runs her hands along the bonnet and with the flick of her wrist the garage doors started to open. Getting into the car she plays her Spotify playlist to get into the mood of the mission. Before she forgets she asks Steve if he had plans again tonight in which he replied quite hastily with tomorrow night?

*At the diner? 8pm x*

Driving off with music blaring she was off to complete a job,parking in a mall garage 2 blocks away she tried looking for information about Rumlow but it was like they never existed, so she knew this was gonna be dangerous and had to be careful. She slowly checked out the perimeter and heard some voices coming from inside. Creeping into the side door she ducked behind some crates.

'The boss wants these on the boat before midnight, so you better move your ass' A deep voice growled.

'Affirmative Rumlow'

Y/n perked up now realising what the target looked like. First she needed a bit of a commotion to strengthen her powers and just in que gunshots were fired and one of the hunch men were thrown into the crates near her.
A man entered the room in a tight suit with a shield, he looked familiar but she could not get a good look of his face due to a mask.
The man with the metal arm from the bar appeared and he slowly turned his head in her direction.

*Shit*

If she did not kill Rumlow then she wouldn't get paid,so she had to make her move quickly but thankfully there was enough chaos to feed from. Noticing that Rumlow was running she busted out from behind the crates and lifted her hand in the air, Rumlow was running upwards and she swirled her hands and he seemed tied up,in the air

'Y/N?' Sounded a familiar voice, Steve then took his mask off, ah that is why he looked familiar. Steve was now looking confused as to why she was here.

'Ah, so this was your plans for tonight' Y/N grinned

'Uh yeah, but what are you doing here? Do you..do you work for Hydra?'

'Who? No, my job was to exterminate this guy' she flicks her wrist and he falls to the floor still bindend in her magic.

'Wait your a hit man?' He furrows his brow

' Contracted Assassin and just the bad guys' she winks, she makes a fist and Rumlow gasps for air.

'So, you free after this?' Her eyes start faintly glowing and she notices Steve watching Rumlow writhe on the floor. Henchmen came around the corner and before anyone could react Y/N threw one of her knives and got him straight in the heart.

'Could you be a dear and retrieve that please, it is my favourite knife' she gestures to Bucky. Steve still taken aback stays on the spot. The guy with the metal arm grunts and walks over to the body and retrieves it.