Reinforcements

Y/N was back on earth and wanted to head straight for bed. Was a long day with a lot of information, the crying she did in the catacombs also drained her energy,but there was at least hope. She had to get this soul stone at any cost.

Using the space stone she teleported back to earth in front of the compound, she could see Steve running around the lake and Wanda lying on the grass with Vision sat next to her. they seemed to be having a picnic.
Walking into the compound she calls for J.A.R.V.I.S,

< Good afternoon Miss Y/N , how can I be of service?> 

'Can you schedule a meeting with the whole group for tomorrow morning please?'

< Of course, for what time?> 

'Hm, well Steve trains at 7am and breakfast is at 8, I think 9:30am please' Y/N is watching Steve through the window

< Meeting at 9:30am has been scheduled Miss Y/N and will be sending everyone a personal message. Anything else I can do for you?>

'That is all J.A.R.V.I.S, Thank you'

<Have a good day Miss Y/N>

While getting a glass of water she leaned against the countertop and started to stroke her arm with the snake like scar.

'How did you get that?' Bucky spoke from the sofa making Y/N jump

'Shit Bucky, I didn't see you there' he then began to laugh and Y/N stuck her middle finger up
'I got it whilst playing with Loki when we were kids, he had some daggers and we were play fighting, he made up a signature move - The serpent' she stops and laughs as to how cheesy it sounded. Bucky joined in and stretched out on the sofa.
'The serpent was like an S shape carve movement on the opponent and he misjudged the distance between us and cut my arm. His mother was furious when she found us in the garden binding my arm in bandages. For my birthday he got me leather arm cuffs to hide it, so not many people knew about it' she began to drift off in the memory.

'You want to watch a movie?' Bucky suggested, Y/N grabbed her glass of water and headed towards the door.

'Asgard pooped me out, rain check and you get to choose the movie?' she tilted her head and batters her eyelashes.

'Deal' Bucky watched her walk out and took a deep breath while licking his bottom lip.

Led on her bed she slowly drifted off to sleep,she was woken up to knocking on the door.

'Come in' she groaned

Steve came in backwards and turned around with 2 plates of food

'I brought you some dinner! May I join you? I thought perhaps being tired you might not want to be on a table with the rowdy gang' he placed her dinner on the end of her bed and pulled up a chair next to her.

'Perfect' Y/N sat up and stretched

'Lemme get you a t-shirt, hey, is this mine?' he sounded amused

'Well I had to cover myself while walking from the gym to my room last night! Plus me being in a bra right now is not the worst we have done' she then grins with a playful eyebrow raise. 

'No teasing, we need to eat' he wanted so badly to just dive under the sheets with her,but wanted to take it slow.

'How was Asgard?'

'Went well, I have scheduled a meeting tomorrow so I will tell everyone about it then. It is a lot of information to process, wow who cooked?'

'Bucky , surprisingly. He insisted that I bring you your food and that this is one of your favourites'