Part 2!!!!!

So many of you have read this book and from the looks of it, you want an update...

Well, one is coming, shortly but first, a bit of an explanation.

1) I was undecided as to whether or not I was going to continue writing fir this particular story. I've missed out on alot of the more recent seasons and I've just not had the time to watch it, but I am in the process of rewatching it from season one.

2) I wasn't sure of where the story would go. But I've had a sit down, planned it out and I'm now in the process of writing to continue the story from where we left off with AJ and Matt.

3) I was thinking of continuing the story in a book 2 but I think, carrying it on from here would be my safest bet, so many people have asked for an update that I think it best I stuck to writing in this book.

I just wanted to thank, each and everyone of you who have made it this far in the story. Its been crazy seeing how much you guys have enjoyed my writing and it truly means the world to me, I only started writing as a way of coping with ny mental health, and I never expected anyone to read anything I wrote, but here I am, with over 110k on this story alone.

I am so incredibly thankful to you all and as I carry on where I left of, I hope you enjoy whats to come.

Thank you all,

Love always

Rachael 💛🖤