Chapter 34: Matt's P.O.V ✔️

Matt Casey's P.O.V

"Casey, you heard anything from AJ?" Kelly asked as he entered my office. I shrugged before I looked at my phone to see a text from her.

My only 😍: Bunny tried to contact me, again. I pretty much told her to get fucked. I need to see you so I'm on my way to 51. I love you.

"She said she's on her way here." I told him, putting my phone back in my pocket. "Why? What's up?"

"Oh, nothing, she's got some files for me, for an arson case I'm helping with." He informed me. I nodded.

"She's a good egg." I joked, making Kelly laugh. I was about to say something else when the alarms sounded.

'Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, two car collision Lincoln north.'

"Duty calls." I stated as I stood up, walking quickly to the truck where the rest of the guys and Stella where gearing up.

Once geared up we climbed on the truck and Otis drove, blue lights and sirens on.

"Truck 81, two car collision, no fire but gear up just incase." Boden ordered as we got closer. "Squad 3, prepare for the worst, it's bad." I heard over the radio.

"Alright, you heard the Chief, the 4.5 hose, the CO² incase of electric and..."

What I saw next made my blood run cold and my whole body froze up.

As the truck pulled up to the scene I felt myself pale.

"No." I muttered to myself.

I knew that car.

I see it everyday...

"What's wrong?" Hermann called from behind me but I just ignored him as I jumped out of the truck and ran over to the crumpled up wreck.

"Holy, shit, is that..?" I heard Kelly call from next to me, running over to me, but all I could do was nod.

I stared at the car in complete shock. I would know that car anywhere.

"Casey!" I heard Boden call but I couldn't tear my eyes away. From inside I saw movement and I felt my heart jumpstart as I ran over. Lying on the floor, I saw Aly lying unconscious, blood everywhere.

"SHE'S IN THERE, SEVERIDE, SHE'S IN THERE!" I yelled, trying my best to reach for her, but my arms couldn't get through the window.

"Who is?" He asked and I stood up, watching as his face paled, already knowing what was about to come out of my mouth.

"Aly, she's in there." I confirmed, my heart breaking the long she was in there.

Kelly seemed to jump into action as soon as he heard my girlfriend's name. He began to call out orders to Squad while I ran over to my crew, all set up incase a fire started.

"Severide, start with the truck, get the victim out." Boden ordered but Kelly only argued.

"Can't do that sir, the car is crushed, gotta cut her open." Kelly called out trying to get into Alys car.

"Severide, that is an order." Boden yelled.

"Chief!" I called running over, panicked. Boden looked at me, a little pissed.

"Chief, it's Aly's car, please, 81 will work on the truck, let Squad get her out. Please." I begged, still hiding back tears. Boden's eyes widened a little and he weighed his opinions for a second before he nodded.

"Severide get her out of there, Cruz, you're with Casey, get the other vic out!" Chief order and I sprang into action.

The team and I worked fast to get the second victim out of the car and into an Ambulance waiting, as I turned back, squad was just ripping into Aly's car, so I ran over to help out the best I could.