Chapter 12: This Time Skip Was Imminent ✔

It's been a year. A whole year since I last saw Bunny. I year since I moved back to Chicago and left my crappy life behind me.

So, let me catch you up on what's happened over the year before we continue with the story.

Living in Chicago has been amazing. I had managed to create an amazing relationship with each and every one of my friends. I had lost some friends, gained so friends.

Matt and I had gotten closer. No, we are not in a relationship. I still like him, like a whole lot, but Matt and I have a friendship that would be devastating if I lost him so I decided that staying his friend was more important that a short time as his girlfriend.

As I results of this, I had made myself more available to other guys, one guy in particular was Jay. I mean Will had tried to set me up with a guy but it didn't last, he wasn't great so I kind of went back to hanging our with Jay and I had grown closer, we hung out a lot, sometimes with Will, sometimes with out. We had sort of a flirty relationship but I never really let it go any further, mostly because of Erin.

Do you understand how strange it is having a relationship with your twin sisters ex...I mean it is a relationship when your boyfriend can literally say 'when I was with your sister she...'

I don't like the idea of that so I kept the relationship strictly friendly, with the occasional flirtatio.

Will and I's friendship is still as hectic as ever. Every now and then we'd hang out at Molly's or we'd hang out at my place with Apirl and Nat, sometimes even Ethan joined us. We got closer and we got better a working together in the ER too.

In other news, I had a roommate for a while. I mean I didn't need one, but Sylvie and Cruz had a fight and she needed a place to crash, so I let her stay here, with me.

That was six months ago she stayed for a while but moved out a couple weeks ago, she found her own place . I liked having a roommate. After a hard day at work, I could talk to somebody about anything. She was honestly the best person.

Nothing interesting happend in the last year, hence the time skip.

Well, you're all caught up, enjoy those photo of me....

I know, I'm so pretty, Matty tells me often...anyway I gotta go, see you next Chapter...

BYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!