iii.

𝐈𝐒𝐘𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

I examined my hand closely as Noe sat doing my toes, the smell of monomer in the air as she filed and shaped the white acrylic on them. It had been a few days and I was feeling way better.

I had decided to get my nails and toes done along with a new hairstyle, which happened to be something I did every time I was upset. I'm not sure when it started but to me it was like a needed confidence boost after my feelings had gotten hurt.

"It's Nuk!" Essence yelled as she walked down the hallway and pass the open door of Noe's nail room. She had her own shop but she tended to do our nails in her personal nail room so that we didn't have to go anywhere.

"I wanna suck some dick."

"Kori wtf!"

"My bad." She laughed from her spot on the small couch. If it wasn't her saying stuff like that it was Essence. I think that's one of the reasons they got along so well, they were really alike.

Out of our entire group, I was the only one who was a virgin. It didn't really bother me but sometimes I wondered what it would be like. I wanted my first time to be special and with someone who truly cared about me.

Even Journey had lost her virginity, which was understandable because her and Makhai had been together since she was 16.

"You talked to Kahsan since the other day?"

I frowned slightly, the mention of his name making me think about how much I missed him. We never went this long without any communication.

"You need to. Byrd said that nigga been acting like even more of an asshole. All mad and shit."

I kept quiet, looking down at my phone before scrolling to see if he had posted anything on his story.

fivecountup