v.

𝐈𝐒𝐘𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"Oouuu, this is cute!" I held out a small green skirt before looking over at Journey who was searching for clothes a few feet away from me.

We had been inside for maybe 15 minutes and although she wasn't crying anymore, I could tell that her mind was still heavy. Instead of focusing on it and making her feel worse though, I tried to distract her by showing her different clothing I thought she would like.

It was almost 3 now and I had promised Bubba that I would come over later so I could barely focus on buying myself clothes, even though I already had mostly everything I needed for the trip.

I stopped what I was doing as siri read a notification in my ear, looking down at my phone to open the groupchat.

'Isys bring me a wing plate. 12 pc, lemon pepper wet & tell em toss ts in some mild sauce.' I read the message, scrunching my face up before clicking his number to call him.

"Yoo twin."

"How you knew I wasn't in my house?"

"Cause I'M in yo house nigga." I furrowed my eyebrows at Byrd's words. Not believing him at first cause how tf did he get inside my house.

"Jahron, stop playing with me."

"Ain't nobody playing with yo ass." He mugged me before flipping his camera, showing my living room as he sat back with his feet propped up.

"Get yo feet off my fucking table. How you get in my house?"

I walked away from the rack of clothes I was standing in front of before making my way over to the accessories to get more hair clips.

"One day while you was sleep I took yo key and made me a spare." My jaw dropped as he told me that cause what the fuck and why the fuck?

"Byrd..." I inhaled deeply, looking at him through the screen as he sat there eating some of my candy like nothing was happening. "What the fuck??"

"I like yo house more than mine. My babymomma be trippin and shit."

"That girl is not yo fucking babymomma. She killed that baby."

"Yet she still let me nut in her. As far as I'm concerned my kids still there."

"You're sick. Get off of my phone."

"Wait Isys, don't forget my wing-" I ended the call, picking up 5 different clips and making my way back over to Journey who was in line for the register.

"You found everything?"

"Mhmm."

𝘪𝘴𝘺𝘴' 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦