vi.

𝐈𝐒𝐘𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"In Miami with our muhhhfucking cheeks outttttt." Essence spoke loudly as she stood on top of the counter in the kitchen of our Airbnb. She had a stack full of ones and was throwing it down on Kori who stood with her hands on her knees shaking ass.

We had been in Miami for a few hours and had just woke up, wasting the first few hours of our trip because Byrd thought it would be funny to give all of us edibles.

I was stuck as fuck on the plane, staring out the window in awe the entire time before I had finally fell asleep.

"What that smell is?" Byrd made a stank face as he sniffed the air causing Kori to stop and straight face him.

"Byrd. Don't start with me, we on vacation."

"Which is exactly why you not supposed to be smelling like that."

"Chill." MK told him as he laughed softly, walking into the area with his arm around Journey who was smiling widely.

"Anyway! Cut the music back up." Kori bucked at Byrd who then over exaggerated being scared and she rolled her eyes at him before dancing again as the music started back up.

I turned around before making my way down the hallway to the room that I claimed as mine. Since it was 9 of us, we ended up with a big ass bnb and only had to pay half to get it since these niggas were scammers.

Looking down at my Palm Angels slides, I went into one of my bags and grabbed my bong out of it.

"Best investment I ever made." I spoke to myself, grabbing the bag of weed I had, my grinder, and a lighter from my bag.

After getting everything set up I took a seat on the bed, about to light up when Kahsan came into view in the doorway.

"Hi Bubba."

"You was finna smoke without me and shit?" He asked, moving more into the room and closing the door behind him. I got nervous then, heart beating faster as I thought back to the last time we were alone together the week before.

𝘪𝘴𝘺𝘴' 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"You started a movie already?" I frowned as Kahsan placed my bag down on the couch in his room, eyeing the tv to see a movie already on the screen.

"You wanted to take yo time and shit so yeah."

I rolled my eyes at him before walking over to his drawers and pulling out one of his shirts. I hated wearing a lot of clothes around the house so whenever I came to his house I always put on one of his shirts to fully cover myself.