xi.

𝐈𝐒𝐘𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"I wanna fuck you on this boat." Kahsan whispered in my ear as he leaned against my side, arm around my shoulders while sipping from his cup.

"Nigga you cannot whisper!" I hid my blush as Byrd spoke up from the other side of him, face scrunched up as he looked between the two of us.

"Why you in they business anyway?"

"Why are you talking to me Essence?"

"Bitch because I can, the fuck..." She rolled her eyes while looking at the older male causing me to sigh as he glared in her direction.

Everyone else was on the other side of the boat drinking, oblivious to the scene unfolding on our side.

"Who the fuck you talking to E? You really been blowing my shit since we got down here, I'm not finna keep doing this shit with you."

"And you been blowing my shit ever since I met you. I wish I could go back in time and erase yo stupid ass out of my life."

"You niggas is really wildin right now." Kahsan spoke, looking at the two as they mugged each other both clearly infuriated with each other.

"Mind your business nigga."

"Woah there. Not too much E."

I was honestly confused on where all the hostility was coming from. Just last week it seemed as if everything was good between Essence and Byrd, now it felt like they could rip each other's heads off if they had the chance.

I just didn't want what they had going on to fuck with Mahkai's birthday, which was tomorrow. The way it looked though I don't think they'll make it to then.

"Fuck you nigga. Deadass."

My eyes widened as Essence reached her finger into Byrd's face and mushed his face back causing him to push it away forcefully.

"Essence calm down. Are y'all really doing this right now??"

I sighed realizing the others had noticed something was going on and stopped what they were doing to check on the two.

Essence laughed bitterly before grabbing her cup full of liquor and taking a sip from it.

"What's going on?"

"This hoe trippin twin."  Byrd spoke casually, leaning back in his seat and shrugging like he didn't have a single care in the world.

"Hoe??? Nigga you got me fucked-" My jaw dropped as Essence splashed her drink into Byrd's face, jumping as it got onto me and Kahsan as well.

"The fuck!" Byrd quickly stood up making Kahsan jump in front of him to hold him back.

"What the fuck is going on!?" I looked to the side to see Journey looking at the scene in front of us with a hurt expression on her face, feeling bad because I knew how much she wanted this trip to go well: