xii.

𝐈𝐒𝐘𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"Happy birthday to you!" The four girls sang to Makhai with big smiles on their faces, holding a big cake in front of him as he sat at the kitchen island.

It was now the day of his birthday and everyone wanted to make it the best day as possible, not having to worry about the awkwardness that a certain pair had caused only two days before.

"This nigga catching up to Five old ahh."

Byrd's words caused everyone to chuckle, except for Kahsan who looked directly at him with no hint of a smile on his face before leaving turning to go to the bathroom.

"Ight nigga."

I smiled as Makhai blew out the candle on the cake, his braces showing as he gave Journey a long kiss to thank her.

"Hold up. What kind of cake is that?" Kori raised her eyebrow at the square sheet in front of us. "Cause people always wanna get birthday cakes in flavors ion fuck with like be fr, where's your heart??"

"It's red velvet girl."

"Oh. Okay." She nodded her head before swiping the bottle of casamigos off of the island in front of her and taking a long gulp.

"Damn girl, it's 1 in the afternoon."

"Sounds like drunk in the afternoon to me."

Laughing at her response I turned to the kitchen counter where my phone sat, setting it up against the air fryer that sat before going to the instagram app to start a live.

"Hey y'all." I spoke sweetly as I saw people starting to join and comments started to flow.

cashedoutsk - you trim 🙄

prettylifetia - heyyy pretty girl

arnaija - miami a vibe?? 👀

"How am I trim?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I read the comment, clicking the viewers only to see the person that commented had already left the live.

"Hey Tia."

"Girl is it???!!!" I laughed, not wanting to go deep into details but still letting her know that it was indeed a vibe.

I continued to talk to the people on live as the other played music in the background, each doing different things in the big kitchen.

"Hea." Hearing Zay speak from across the area, I turned my head slightly to see him pass Kahsan the blunt who accepted it and lifted it to his mouth.

"Turn this up! This my shit!"

"Calling all the steppers to the front! Ayeeeee!"

I looked back at my phone for a second, not noticing Kahsan walking closer to me until he stood right behind me.