xv.

𝐈𝐒𝐘𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"I promise y'all, everybody who ordered anything from the latest sale will be receiving their orders by next week."

I spoke standing in front of my iPad that was propped up as I packaged orders live with the help of Noe.

It had been 2 and a half week since my car was vandalized and luckily, I received new inventory just in time to have a site-wide sale in order to save more money to get it fixed.

Essence had been dodging me ever since that day and it wasn't doing anything but making me more mad, so I knew when I finally caught her it would take an army to get me off of her.

"Everything sold out in a day. I'm working on the restock now."

"It's giving young, gifted, and black." I laughed at Noe as she moved to print out more shipping labels beside me.

kori.arneja - icarly ass hoe 🤬

"Kori pleaseeeeee don't piss me off."

kori.arneja - i kid i kid...

kori.arneja - my darling friend noe, i need my nails & toes done bad. my shit looks like them shits off of trolls

"I'm not doing anything later. You coming to mine or you want me to come to you?"

I tuned them out as I sorted through a few of the swimsuits that were ordered, my phone ringing from beside me causing me to jump at the unexpected sound.

"Hello?"

"Come downstairs." I furrowed my eyebrows as Kahsan spoke before hanging up, not letting me know what exactly I needed to come down for.

"Hold up everybody. I might be back, I don't know." I smiled into the camera, ending the live then rushing to slip some shoes on so that I could go downstairs.

"Girl, where you going?" I asked in confusion as Noe followed behind me out of my apartment, her phone in her hand while she smiled.

"Damn. I can't go downstairs now?"

"I never said that."

I turned around then, stepping on to the elevator with her close to me. Still confused on why she was coming down with me.

It had been at least a week since I had seen Kahsan, him repeatedly telling me he was busy whenever I would try to go to his house or get him to come over to mine.

I was worried.

Was he getting bored of me?

Was he starting to think he could find better than me?

I frowned at my thoughts, shaking myself from my trance as the elevator stopped on the first floor and I began to walk to the side entrance where Kahsan usually parked.