x.

𝐈𝐒𝐘𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"I came to Miami to show my ass so why the fuck are we still in this airbnb instead of being outside?" Essence asked as she walked into the living room, already dressed for the day and ready to get on the move.

I agreed with her but I was still trying to recover from a few hours ago so it was taking me some time to get myself together.

"We got all week to be outside man sit yo ass down." Byrd mugged her and walked past her into the kitchen, making sure to bump her shoulder slightly causing her to stumble.

'So I see they're still having issues.' I thought to myself, making a face before turning back towards the television in front of me. 

"Boobearrrrrrrr. I missed you." Journey dragged as she plopped down on the couch beside me, throwing her body over mine with a big smile on her face.

"You just saw me." I laughed at her while leaning my head against hers looking up as Mk walked into the area as well.

"That was yesterday!"

"Why are you so happy?" I shot her a confused look, making eye contact as we both began to smile again, our matching energy flowing over each other.

"Why are youuu so happy?" She teased me as she nudged my shoulder a few times before winking at me.

"I'm just being normal me."

"Mhmm if you say so."

"Oouuu we had a time last night." I heard a tiktok playing from Korin's phone as she recorded all of us before moving the camera back to herself.

"You and Isys definitely had a time last night." Essence spoke, taking a sip from the bottle she held in her hand making Journey laugh.

"Nah fr."

"Hell nah! I know why Kori hoe ass had a time last night but wtf Isys do?" Zay asked confused, looking around the room for answers as everyone got quiet.

"Nigga do you ever pay attention?"

"Pay attention to what?!"

I covered my face with my hand in embarrassment at the thought of everyone knowing what happened last night.

"Nah fr, I was supposed to peep something?" He asked again making Essence and Korin smack their lips, shaking their head at him.

"Just don't worry about it Zay."

𝘪𝘴𝘺𝘴' 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦

"I look the fuck good." I spoke to myself, looking in the mirror as I fixed my swimsuit straps on my waist. "Ass so fat he wanna bite that shit."