ix.

𝐈𝐒𝐘𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"Bubba..." I whispered into the dark, waking up from my sleep with a small headache. I didn't know what time it was but the sun wasn't up yet so I figured I have more time to sleep.

"Hmm?" Kahsan groaned from behind me, arm wrapped around my waist as he slept. The room was cold as hell and I thanked whoever turned the air on.

I bit my lip as he pulled me closer to him. I only had on a big shirt and boxers so I felt that heat on my back and that meat on my damn crack.

Not answering I decided to arch my back a bit, moving my hips against him so that he could feel it.

At this point I was tired of waiting for him to make the first move so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I wanted to lose my virginity to Kahsan. I always have. I wanted it to be with someone special, someone that I trusted and that's what he was. Although I tried to hide it, I never really could. It was always on my mind even when I didn't want it to be.

"C'mon Bubba. I'm not drunk any more." I mumbled, grabbing his hand and moving it under my shirt.

"Peanut... it's almost 4 inna morning."

"Okay? You said you would fuck me if I still wanted to sober."

"You sure? Ian tryna make you feel like you got to-"

"Yes I'm sure Bubba." I laughed breathlessly as his hand rubbed along my sides, gasping when his fingers skimmed over my nipples.

"You can stop me at any time Peanut."

"Mhmm."

My eyes fluttered closed as he lightly squeezed my right nipple before doing the same to the left and rubbing it softly. I felt a shock run down my stomach to my spot, my mouth running dry from being open so long.

I held my breath as I felt his hand making it's way down my stomach.

"Take these off." He kissed my neck gently causing me to tilt my head to the side to give him more space before hooking my fingers in the waist band of my boxers and pulling them down my legs.

I could feel my heart racing as the realization of what I was doing began to sink in. I was really about to lose my virginity. To the person that I had been attracted to ever since I could remember.

"Get up real quick."

Complying, I shifted my body as he sat up and pulled my body in front of his. I could still feel his body heat on my back as he trailed his hand down again.

"Hurry upppp." I dragged along while he teased me, rubbing my thighs without sinking his finger in between them and doing what I wanted him to.

I started to complain once more but was cut off as he began to rub on my clit. A moan forced it's way from my throat at the feeling. It felt so much better when he did it than it did when I did it.