xiii.

𝐈𝐒𝐘𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

I squinted slightly behind the dark glasses I wore, the lights in the club casting a purple glow on us as we walked to our section.

I felt Kahsan's hands on my waist, his body towering over mine protectively until we got to our destination.

"Y'all this shit live!"

I took a seat as we waited for the bottle girls to make their way over with the bottles we booked for the section.

"Who wanna go shot for shot with me?" Kori asked around the small area and I quickly shook my head no.

I want to get fucked up but I knew I would lose against Kori so I wasn't even about to try that shit.

Versiah's mad ass was still posting about me in her close friends, trying her best to get under my skin when honestly I couldn't care less.

It was pointless to argue with her when I had everything she wanted.

"You good?"

I turned my attention to Zay who sat beside me lighting his blunt, already low eyes gazing at me.

"Of course." Shrugging, I looked around the section at my friends enjoying themselves. Kori and Noe decided to go shot for shot in the middle of the section.

"Take a shot lil Ice." Zay grabbed the bottle from the ice before handing it to me, watching Noe as she drank. "Shawty finna have me babysitting ha ass all night."

The loud music boomed as I tilted my head back, gulping down at least 3 shots of Hennesy from the bottle.

"Yeah, you wan' tell somebody business? Tell how you let me fuck."

"This my shitttt!"

I quickly took another gulp before turning to Journey who was signing along to the song.

"What that nigga say?" I stood up on the couch as Korin and Noe hyped me up. "Fuck cuffin' a hoe my bro put niggas on the tee!"

Letting go of everything that was on my mind, I vibed along with the song. Bubba sat in a darker corner of the section, his eyes following me as we all rapped.

"Alright, yee yee! Lotta money, lotta cars, lotta drugs!" Zay and Journey joined in as Noe recorded us together, him spreading his money and her on the couch with me with her arm around my shoulder.

I held onto the bottle as Journey asked for a shot, turning to pour some of the contents in her mouth as the song continued in the background.

"SHAKE THAT ASS BITCH! BLEED HOW I BLEED! I'M USED TO PUTTING BITCHES ON THEY KNEES NIGGA!"

We rapped loudly, all looking into the camera as Kori hyped us up and I got ready for my part.

"Make that ass clap Isys!"