xiv.

𝐈𝐒𝐘𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"This bitch weird as fuck!" Kori spoke loudly as we talked about Essence, her leg shaking uncontrollably while she typed something on her phone.

"No fr, it was never that serious. Allat undercover ass animosity she got."

I sat back not saying anything, still trying to wrap my head around the situation.

"Versiah tho? Be fucking fr." Noe laughed at the irony of the situation, finding it funny how Essence was moving especially since other than me she disliked Versiah the most.

"Isys, you good?" All eyes turned to me and I stayed quiet feeling their gazes burning into my face.

"I wanna fight."

"Essence or Versiah?"

"Both. They can line it up and I'll get my ones with both." I shrugged my shoulders, the anger I felt coursing through my body so much that I felt calm.

It hurt that someone I had known so long could switch up like that, especially someone that knew so much about me. Someone that knew met my family, someone I cried with, someone I loved.

"Aye! Fuck happened to yo car?!"

I furrowed my eyebrows as Byrd came rushing into Noe's living room, eyes landing on mine as he held a mad expression on his face.

"Who?"

"Isys man."

I felt my heart drop as he said my name, rushing from my seat and sliding my feet into my slides before going outside with everyone following me.

"What the fuck?!"

Kori's voice faded out behind me as I looked at my car, three tires slashed and a big gash was running from my gas tank to the front bumper.

"This can't be real right now."

"My car..."

I felt tears building up in my eyes as I stared at the sight in front of me.

This car was my life, the first one I was able to get with my own money and it was paid in full.

I could hear Byrd calling someone from behind me but the sounds were muffled, tears rolling down my face at the sight in front of me.

"Somebody fucked up her car nigga."

"Is that Five?"

"Yeah wh-" Through my tears I could see Noe snatch the phone out of Byrd's hand before saying something to Kahsan.

"He's on his way."