iv.

𝐈𝐒𝐘𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"A bitch feeling a way about me but you on the phone ho, get off the phone and get in the field. Get your lick back bitch! Get the troops, round em up."

I mouthed along with the tiktok sound, my phone set up on the counter as I recorded after Essence convinced me to.

"I know that shit real." Watching the video over and making sure I liked it, I typed a quick caption before uploading it and exiting the app.

I then opened instagram, deciding on if I really wanted to stir the pot and post the clip on my story. I was tired of people picking on me without me saying anything back.

"What do I wanna wear?" I asked myself as I posted the video, looking at the time on my phone and seeing that it was almost time for me to pick Journey up.

It was the week before her spring break and Makhai's birthday so she had last minute shopping to do since we would all be going on a trip to Miami to celebrate.

"Waydamin or Skims?"

Looking through my drawers, I pulled out a pink set from Jayda's brand and a beige set from Skims. I threw them both on my bed before going towards my closet.

Going into my bathroom, I carefully removed my bonnet and elastic band from my head. I didn't know if I wanted to wear my hair down or in a clip but I was leaning towards the clip, I loved how it looked.

"Alexa! Play 'my chill shit' please." I yelled into my room, smiling as the playlist started. 'In The Bible' flooding through my speaker as I plugged my flat iron in so that I could start on my hair.

"The way I be smiling and holding my gun. She think I be mimicking Von." I nodded along with the song, making quick passes with the flat iron. I wasn't thoroughly straightening it because I knew I would be putting it up in a clip.

I couldn't help but to start thinking about the boy I met at the car meet. He texted me after we left and we had been communicating since then. I just didn't see myself with anybody seriously. I talked to people but I never took it farther than a couple dates or linking a few times.

I really didn't know what I was doing with my life at this point and it annoyed me because I wanted to have everything figured out.

"Alexa! Skip this song!"

I grabbed the clip from my counter, wrapping my hair slightly before putting up and grabbing a eyelash spooly so that I could brush my lashes.

"Damn, I can't even see the time."

Getting up, I walked back into my room and started getting ready so that I could leave.

𝘪𝘴𝘺𝘴' 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦