Prologue

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

You felt odd. You opened your eyes to the same darkness. You just felt hot air like you were being suffocated. You pushed yourself to the left hand side to be met with cold metal.

The hell? You went the other way, being met with the same feeling. You then leaned forward, only to be met with a hard, concrete floor.

"Ow- what the hell?" You muttered. You rubbed your forehead from being met with a floor headfirst. You took in your surroundings, seeing a classroom, but it wasn't a classroom you were familiar with.

You looked behind you to see what you came out of, it being a locker. You looked around the classroom. Guess that was the only locker. You went towards the door, but as soon as you did..

"HAHAHAHAHA! FOUND YOU!"

You immediately turned around to be met with some, tank? Machine? You threw your thoughts somewhere else and began running the opposite way. Lucky for you, you were immediately met with two double doors. Pushing them open, you turned around and slammed the door, gaining everyone's attention.

"Another person arrived!" "Were you chased by that monster too?" "Do you want me to check up on what's happening?" "No! You can't! It's dangerous!"

There was a medium lengthed blonde hair girl standing next to a navy blue hair boy with a hat. The girl turned around to face you, startled as well.

"And that makes seventeen."

Just as you were going to ask a question, someone else said that question. "Seventeen?" The girl asked. "There are seventeen of us. All high schoolers." He said.

When the crowd's worrying started to die down a bit, you took in some of the teenagers looks. The green haired boy was talking to the blonde girl, the hat boy standing beside her. You immediately saw the dark green haired boy and gulped down some saliva stuck in the back of your throat. There was this girl with pigtails who could kill you if she wanted to. But someone stood out the most.

A boy with blackish-purple hair that seemed to defy gravity, levitating almost. He looked worried, but you didn't really care about people so you just away from the rest of the group, waiting for instructions from someone who works at this school.

As if on cue, a voice was heard throughout the room.

"Okayyyy, quiet everyone! Shimmy down, shimmy down!"

What the fu-

"Who's that? And where even are they?" The girl with long blue hair asked. Damn she must be quiet I didn't even hear her.

Immediately after she said that, five of those tank machine looking things popped out of nowhere in front of everyone, surrounding everyone even. You noticed that there were different colors on each of them. People must be controlling them. You were probably the only calm person out of everyone there, but you digress.

"Ahahahaha! Thanks for bearing with us!" They all said in unison.

You just raised a brow, leaning back against the wall with your hands behind your head. You just found the situation amusing is all.

You were beginning to daze off of the conversation and the situation happening in front of you, when the blue haired girl screamed.

Please shut up let me nap in peace. You decided to listen in on the conversation since there was a lot of people freaking out. You looked at the magenta haired male when the conversation continued.