23

Both hands were up to her neck like she was gasping for air, drool coming out of her mouth, eyes wide and dull, face as white as a ghost.

So this was the aftermath of Miu Iruma's death.

.

.

.

Live and Let The Languid World Live

.

.

.

~Ding Dong Dong Ding~

Monokuma appeared.

"A body has been discovered! Everyone, please report to the computer room..." Monokuma announced. "Wait, you're already here. Wow, I get to bring you the body discovery announcement live! Whew, doin' it live is great! Better than beer and fuckin'!"

His children appeared.

Does he not know his children are having an affair...?

"Huh? Daddy, have you always had such a potty-mouth?" Monophanie asked.

"I was holding back cuz we already had one vulgar cast member, but now it's my time to shine!" Monokuma replied. "Thankfully, I'm adorable so I can get away with saying all kinds of crude stuff. Yay! I finally get to be a foul-mouthed asshole!"

It's like a parent letting their kid say those things...

"What a vulgar last word!" Monophanie shrieked.

Monotaro was just staring at Miu's body, silent tears falling down his cheeks.

"What's wrong, Monotaro? You're just staring blankly at the body..." Monophanie mentioned. "St-Staring... at the... body--"

She threw up.

"Mommy..." Monotaro weeped.

Why the fuck do I actually feel bad--

I looked over at Kokichi, and his eyes were showing guilt.

Did... he do something...?

No way he's the culprit... I know that! I checked the programming and he's not the culprit!

But why is guilt over his face if he didn't do it...?

"I-It's terrible... Why did it end up like this...?" Tsumugi shuddered.

"Miu! Wh-Why...!?" Kiibo muttered.

"Aw... She was actually a fun person to be around; let alone make fun of." I said nonchalantly.

"Wh-What's going on? Why was... Miu killed?" Himiko asked.

"Gonta... not understand, either... Miu like this when Gonta wake up..." Gonta added to Himiko's questioning. "Hey! What going on!? Why this happen!?"

"Well, it's obvious a murder happened." Kokichi replied bluntly, still showing guilt in his eyes.

"M-Murder...?" Gonta muttered. "Wh-What you mean!? Did something happen while Gonta sleep!?"