3

~Ding Dong Bing Bong~

You didn't get up from you're bed ever since Kokichi left. You've been trying to go to sleep, but you couldn't.

You set your eyes on the monitor in your dorm that just rang.

The monitor showed all of the Monokubs on a couch with a weird background behind them.

"This is the official announcement from the Ultimate Academy of Gifted Juveniles." Monosuke said.

"It is now 10pm. Nighttime officially starts now." Monotaro said.

"Whetether you've been good or naughty, it's time to go tinkle and go to beddy-bye!" Monokid yelled.

"The dining hall and the gym are locked during Nighttime, so be careful." Monphanie said.

"Sweet dreams!" The monitor turned off.

"Nighttime huh? Guess I'll wander around since people won't be bothering me."

You hopped up from your bed and walked out your dorm, locking it behind you.

"Where should I go now? Maybe I'll check out that manhole." And you went off to the manhole.

You were walking towards the area of where the manhole is, and you saw a group of people.

"Gave up?" You asked.

"Yeah. Kaede was torturing us by forcing us to go through the dumb tunnel!" Kokichi yelled, about to let out crocodile years.

"I can see that. You all look pretty beat up." You said.

"How are you feeling, Y/N?" Kirumi asked.

"I'm alright. I feel better now." You said.

"That's good to hear. Perhaps you should go back to the dorms? Everyone else is already heading there." She said.

"I decided to go on a walk." You said.

"Alright, just don't be out too late. We're in a dangerous situation." That was the last thing she said before she went back to the dorms.

"I think it's fine." You said. You looked beside you to see Kokichi still next to you.

"Why are you still here?" You asked.

"I don't know. Wanna continue that walk you were taking?" He asked.

"Sure." You started walking ahead of Kokichi to the opposite direction.

"Y/N!! Why are you leaving me?" He ran up to where you were.

"Oh, I have something to say to you, Kokichi." You said, stopping completely.

"What is it?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.

You walked up to him slowly, scaring him a bit.

"Y/N..? What are you doing..?" He asked, sweating a bit.

You stopped moving. You tapped him on the shoulder before saying,

"Tag!" You ran off.

"Wh the-- THAT'S NOT FAIR!!" Kokichi yelled, chasing after you.

》♧《

It's been two hours since the Nighttime announcement. You and Kokichi has been playing tag during that time. You both are currently laying down in the middle of the courtyard, staring at the stars.

"Why is there no constellations?" You asked.

Kokichi ignored you and continued stargazing.

"Kokichi?" You poked his cheek.