11

Angel numbers

》♧《

"Never again?"

"Never again."

》♧《

~Ding Dong Bing Bong~

I opened my eyes and stared at the monitor.

"Rise and shine, ursine!"

Monosuke popped onto the screen, hogging the screen. "This is an official announcement from the Ultimate Academy! It's 8AM so wake up!" Monosuke went off the screen.

"Oh, he left! Monosuke is so impatient!" Monotaro exclaimed.

"He's been cranky lately, so it's making him impatient." Monophanie said. "I... don't like impatient men."

"I... WANT-TO-GET-ALONG-WITH-MONOSUKE." Monodam said

Monosuke appeared back on screen again. "It's a little early, but I'll go ahead and do the nighttime announcement too! It'll be 10PM later!" Monosuke got off the screen.

"It's too early! Your impatience is trying to warp time and space!" Monotaro complained.

"So long, bear well." The monitor turned off.

"Can I go back to bed?"

As I tried to go back to sleep, someone kept ringing the hell out of my intercom. I groaned and went to answer it.

"What in the living hell do you wa- Oh, hey Mako." Behind the door was a Kokichi that did not look so well.

"H-Hey..." He managed to force out.

"You don't look so well. You alright?" I asked.

"Those fucking bees." Kokichi said.

Images of what happened last night flew through my mind. "Oh... right..." I muttered. "Anyways, are you going to the magic show?" I asked.

"No way! Magic isn't even real! Himiko needs to get that through her dumb skull!" Kokichi replied.

"Yeah, me neither. I was honestly gonna go if you went, but oh well." I agreed. "What do you wanna do for the time being?"

Kokichi thought for a second. He then walked up to me and tapped my shoulder. "Tag!" Kokichi said as he ran into the courtyard.