4

Tsumugi pulled you aside out of no where and started talking to you.

"I know you are the mastermind now. And somehow, you programmed Motherkuma to probably listen to you, so go make another Monokuma." She explained.

"Okay! I was gonna do that anyways. I like this game so I'll do anything to keep it up and running." You started walking away before you turned around. "Oh, and one more thing." Tsumugi turned to you.

"I'll switch it back to Kaede. I wanna keep you alive." You walked off.

》♧《

You went to the secret passageway through the girl's bathroom and went inside. You walked up to Motherkuma and said the keyword to make another Monokuma.

"Now that that's settled, I need to reprogram Tsumugi to Kaede."

You walked towards the programming system and did as you said. You reprogrammed Chapter 1 back to Kaede being the culprit. Just as you were about to leave, you heard some voices coming from the other side of the other way to get inside the room.

"Okay... before I say anything else, I want you to promise me you'll keep this a secret." I think I know that voice... Is that Shuichi? Who is he with?

You got closer to the door and pressed your back against the wall next to it so you could listen in.

"Okay, got it..." Kaede? What are they doing? Did they find the door..? If they find the one in the girls bathroom I'll be in sooo much trouble. You shook your head knowing that you could probably handle it.

"This library had books scattered everywhere. Even lying books on top of bookcases," Shuichi started explaining. It's a library. Duh. "But, take a look at this bookcase. It's the only one in the library with no books on top." Shit. I think there's a card reader so I should be fine.

"Oh, that one? Huh, you're right." Kaede said.

"Also, you can see that the floor in front of the bookcase has noticeable markings." Shuichi explained. Damn Tsumugi. Maybe clean up after.

"You're right... What is this?" Kaede asked.

"I noticed the markings the first time I came here with you." Shuichi said.

"Shit," You whispered, "They're probably going to plan something."

"This morning, I came back to investigate. That's when I found this."

You could hear rumbling on the other side, meaning that one of them opened the bookcase. Shit! If I even talk they'll hear me! Just stay calm..

"Whoa, it moved!?" Kaede asked.

"It swings open... Look, there's a door behind it." Shuichi stated. Why the fuck are you so smart!? Stop it! You growled a bit under your breath.

"Hey, do you think this door is connected to Monokuma somehow?" Kaede asked.

"I think it might. But I don't know anything for sure." Shuichi answered. "This door has a card reader lock, so I can't open it." No shit.