15

Is this feeling love?

'

~Ding Dong Bing Bong~

I groggily opened my eyes and looked at the monitor.

Monokuma just stood there for a few seconds before the monitor turned back off.

I looked over to see Kokichi, but I wasn't as flustered as before.

"Enjoying the view?" Kokichi asked with his infamous grin.

My face heated up a bit when I realized I was staring. "Y-You were probably enjoying the view too i-if you're asking that!" I said.

"Nishishi~! And if I was~?" Kokichi teased.

"S-Stop it! Let's just go already...!" I semi-shouted as I got out of bed.

Kokichi followed suit and we both left my dorm. Kokichi saw Shuichi leaving his room and called out to him.

"Good mooorning, Shuichi!" Kokichi greeted. I just waved since I was still flustered about a few minutes ago.

"G-Good morning you two..." Shuichi greeted back.

"Are you heading to the dining hall? Nishishi, same with us!" Kokichi exclaimed. "I'm too hungry to do anything." Kokichi's eyes went to me. "Unless~?"

I just looked away from embrassment. "S-Stop it..." I pleaded.

"Nishishi~!" Kokichi sang. His face went to a sad expression. "But... now I'm sad. With Kirumi dead, we can't eat her delicious meals anymore..." Kokichi's infamous crocodile tears started flooding out of his tearducts. "Waaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! I'd give anything to taste Mom's miso soup again!"

I decided to go along with his act, since I did actually miss her miso soup. "Waaahhh! Why did Kirumi out of all people have to gooo!?"

"Ah, Kirumi's not you guys' mother though..." Shuichi muttered.

"Uh, yeah? You think we don't know that?" Kokichi asked sarcastically.

Shuichi stayed quiet.

I started to get bored and rolled my eyes. "Welp, see ya later!" I dismissed, as I grabbed Kokichi's wrist and dragged him out of the dormitory.

We went inside the dining hall, and there we saw the cultist and the crew.

"What do you mean you blocked it!?" Kaito shouted.

"Nyahaha!" Angie giggled.

Shuichi entered the room, and the ruckus looked like it really woke him up.

"Q-Quit messing around! Don't just do whatever you want!" Kaito protested.

"Hmmm? But I have Atua's blessing." Angie reminded.

"Yeah! We have Atua's blessing! And I'll throw any degenerate who won't shut up about it!" Tenko agreed.

"Atua my ass..." I muttered. I also realized that Kokichi is sitting closer to me than a few days prior.

"Hm... I know you claim to be the student council or somesuch, but this is going too far, yes?" Kiyo asked.

"As we've said before, this is all to end the killing game and keep the peace." Kiibo replied.

I looked over at Kokichi, and he had a scowl on his face. I ruffled his hair so he could look at me.

"Don't worry about it. We can end this cult thing somehow." I reassured with a smile. Kokichi's eyes softened and he smiled back.