14

"Y/N?"

Shit...

I looked up and saw Kokichi.

"Mako, I can expla--"

"Explain what!?" He yelled, cutting me off.

"Mako, I--"

Kokichi grabbed my arm and brought my body closer to him. "You are going to explain everything right here, right now." He demanded.

"H-How about we go somewhere else first?" I suggested.

Kokichi sighed and dragged me along with him. Soon enough, we were inside the pool room. "Explain."

I took a breath. "Basically, I knew about the hidden room on the first day and went there to wait for the mastermind. They walked in and I took their keycard and went off with my day. Then, I decided I could make them more vulnerable and asked them to help with the masterminding stuff. They said yes, and I decided I would play them until it was time to reveal ourselves. But you caught me leaving..." I explained.

Kokichi stared at me with disbelief in his eyes. "So you wanted this to--"

I covered his mouth and went to his ear. "Change the topic. Someone's here." I whispered.

He nodded and noticed someone walk into the pool room. Kokichi put back on his facade. "I am soooo disappointed in Kaito! Why does he care so much about killer girl!?"

"Maybe he's trying to suck up to Maki, so she doesn't kill him." I suggested.

"I-I'm sorry to interupt, but... may I hangout with you guys for a while?" Shuichi asked.

We both looked at Shuichi.

"I don't mind. What about you, Mako?" I replied.

"Okaaay! Then, let's think of ways to protect ourselves from killer girl!" Kokichi exclaimed.

We spent some time talking about how we should protect ourselves from Maki. I kept on telling Kokichi it was only for his sake while Shuichi forced a smile on his face.

"Anyways, what are you here for today, Shuichi? Did you come to beg for your life?" Kokichi asked.

"That would be pretty funny." I said.

"Ah... are you serious about killing me?" Shuichi asked.

"Yup, of course. Since I'm the Ultimate Supreme Leader, duh." Kokichi replied. "I swore on my own title that I would protect my organization. That's why, you must die."

"Believe it or not, I keep to my promises." I added.

Shuichi looked like he was processing the responses we gave.

"Oh, c'moooon! Get on the ground and beg like a dog already!" Kokichi pouted.

"Ooooh, I wanna see you slit your stomach too! C'mon! Do it, pwetty pweeeease!?" I whined.

"If I did that, I would die!" Shuichi protested.

"Psh, guess we couldn't trick you. Boooooooring." Kokichi whined.

An idea popped into my head. Kokichi looked at me, and he knew what I was thinking. "O-kay, how about this? If you wanna live, you gotta beat us in a game!" I exclaimed.

"A game?" Shuichi muttered.

"We didn't give you much of a choice... but listen, this is your chance to survive." I said.

"What kind of game?" Shuichi asked.

My eyes sparkled. "Russian Roulette, but with a bullet in every chamber! You go first!" I replied excitedly.