10

"Night, Mako."

Kokichi didn't reply, but he nodded.

》♧《

~Ding Dong Bing Bong~

I groggily opened my eyes and looked at the monitor.

"Rise and shine, ursine!"

"OFFCIAL-ANNOUNCEMENT-FROM-THE-ULTIMATE-ACADEMY... IT IS NOW-8AM." Monodam announced. "HAVE-A-WONDERFUL-KILLING-SCHOOL-SEMESTER-TODAY."

Monodam speaking...? Well, that's new.

"Wonderful announcement, Monodam. I can't believe this is your first time." Monophanie complimented.

"This isn't really your first time, is it? Hey, is this really your first time?" Monotaro asked.

"TH... THIS-IS-MY-FIRST-TIME..." Monodam shakily replied.

"Aw... you're blushing. How cute." Monophanie teased.

"Anyway, we dropped off some presents in your rooms." Monosuke said, getting to the point. "Cower in fear! Cuz hell starts here!"

"Oh, right. We noticed two of you were in the same room, so we just dropped off the two presents in the same room." Monophanie reminded.

"So long, bear-well!" The monitor turned off.

The two people that Monophanie was talking about was probably me and Mako- Wait, IS HE REALLY-

I looked over, and there was a sleeping Kokichi latched onto me. I tried to get up, but he just pulled me closer.

"U-Uhm... Mako...? It's sorta past the morning announcement..." I muttered loud enough for him, my face blushing from embarassment and that he slept in my room.

Kokichi's eyes fluttered open, and his eyes widened. "H-How are you-" He looks around the room and notices it isn't his. "Oh... right."

"Yeah... The little shits told us that there were 'presents' in our rooms," I explained. "But for some reason, they knew that you were in my room, so they just left two 'presents' in my room."

Kokichi nodded in understandment. His eyes met with the desk near the bed. "Is that them over there?"

I looked over at where he was looking at, and there was two, Monopad like, tablets. "I guess so."

We both got up and headed towards the pads. I grabbed one, and so did Kokichi. I looked at the back of the pad. "Kubs Pad...?" I muttered out loud.

"Is this a motive?" Kokichi asked.

"Probably. Wanna watch them?" I asked back.

"Alright. Can we go to the opposite sides of the room? So we don't see each others motive?" Kokichi suggested.

"Alright." I replied.

I clutched onto the Kubs Pad I was holding and went to the opposite end of the room. I tapped on the screen, and it turned on almost immediately. I started watching the video.

As it did, the words, "Y/N L/N's Motive Video" on the screen.

"Alright! Back my popular demand, it's time for the motive video!"

That voice... it's Monokuma's. When did Mugi have time to make these?

"Who's the most important person in your life? And now, without further ado..."

The screen showed me in the asylum I was in. I would have to admit to myself, I loved it there. It's what got my talent and the people there were nice.